Chapter Twenty-Five

(A/n all the content in this chapter was written by @loveHCS aka Sophia)

Sophia's POV
-------------------

I woke up today and for a split second I forgot I was pregnant but then reality sunk in...

Sometimes I ask myself why did this happen to me? Out off all the people in the world, why me?

Don't get me wrong I'm happy about the baby, but it's not exactly how I imagined my life to be. But I'm a so lucky to have someone as great as Nash to help me raise my... our baby girl.

"Hey babe." Nash says, the way he says that sends shivers down my spine.

"Hey." I pull him into a hug. Luckily my baby bump is still small and doesn't get in the way.

Nash just got out of the shower. His hair is still wet and drops of water have dropped down his shoulders and stomach until they reach the towel wrapped around his waist.

I can't help but get turned on by his lack of clothing. Maybe it's just because my hormones have been out of wack lately, but all I can think about is kissing him and pushing him onto the bed.

So that's what I did.

"What's gotten into you." Nash smirks.

"We haven't done anything since this." I say, pointing to my stomach.

"If this as in our child, then yes you are right" He laughs. "Besides Taylor and Cam are just in the next roo-"

I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his. I take the towel off of him and he removes my shirt and jeans, leaving me in only my bra and panties.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes Nash." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Okay, watch out in there." He says to my stomach, causing me to giggle.
.
.
.
Taylor POV
--------------

Cameron and I were just sitting in my room watching Teen Wolf.

"I just don't get how he can turn into a wolf"

"That's what the show is about." I fight with him.

"It just seams so-" He stops mid sentence.

"What?" I ask.

"Do you hear that?" He asks, a smirk now plastered on his face.

"Naashh!"

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

"Oh my God, they're having sex!" I whisper yell.

"About time too." Cam teases, I give him a light smack in the arm.

Sophia POV

------------

"Wow." I say out of breath.

"Does everything feel okay..." He pauses. "You know with the baby."

"Yes Nash, she's fine." I give him a light kiss for reassurance.

Me and him get dressed before walking over to Tay's room. I just pray to God they didn't hear us.

"Hey guys." Me and Nash say together.

It does feel a bit awkward that we just had sex and now that we're here.

"Hey." Cam says and then, before both of them just start cracking up.

Fuck. Fine I'll just pretend like nothing happened.

"So how was you morning?" Taylor asks, trying not to laugh.

"It was fine, you?"

"It was good. I just could sleep good. I kept hearing this moaning sound. I think the house might be haunted." Tay says sarcastically.

"Really?" I ask, looking to Nash who is also trying to pretend nothing happened.

"Yeah, it sounded like this... nnaaaaashhhh." Cam mocks, causing both him and Taylor to burst out laughing.

My cheeks automatically go red as I hide my face in Nash's chest.

"You guys suck!" I yell, half laughing.

"No sweetie, I think you're the one who sucked." Taylor joked, causing them to laugh even more.

Why the hell am I friends with them?