Epilouge Part 1

-Edited-

2 years later...

Taylor's POV

------------------

"Cam, where are you taking me?" I laughed, my eyes still squeezed shut as promised.

"You'll see." I could tell he was smirking.

That's the thing about being with someone for so long, you know every little thing about them. Like which facial expressions go with which tones of voice.

He stopped me from walking by placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Okay, open your eyes."

I opened them to see Cameron looking at me with a huge grin. I looked around and even though there was no snow or carriages, I knew exactly were we were. All the memories came rushing back of that Christmas Eve night. Now it's the 1st of June and the field we once made snow angles in is a field of grass and dandelions.

"It's still beautiful. " I smiled, looking around before Cam took my hands in his.

"Taylor. " He started, a small smile on his face. "Two years ago you stole my heart. I still remember the outfit you wore the day I met you. The smell of your perfume, the color lipstick you wore. You had my attention and captivated me with everything you did. Nothing has changed, my feelings are still the same, I may love you even more now. I have gotten to find out everything about you. Like how you love when people play with your hair." He held a piece of my long brown hair between his finger and thumb. "Or that you hate when people just assume that your eyes are brown because they aren't brown they're hazel." He chuckled. "But I think your eyes describe you so well. You look like this simple girl at first glance, a common shade of brown. But the deeper you look the more you see how how interesting and beautiful you are, you start noticing the colors of greens and gold. Two years ago I made the promise that you would be my forever and always, and today I want to make it official."

He shocked me as he got on one knee, pulling out a small silver box with a little red bow wrapped around it. I started to tear up, all of my emotions hitting me as he took off the gold promise ring, replacing it with a silver engagement ring that held a beautiful black diamond. Accented by little white diamonds around the band.

"Will you marry me?" He asked, making my dreams become a reality.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I practically screamed as he stood up.

He dipped me down kissing me with a smile tugging at his lips. It was just like the movies.
.
.
.
"Sophia this one makes me look fat. " I complained to my best friend.

I've tried on twelve dresses and I still haven't found it. 'The One'. You know, the one where people looked in the mirror and it sent them into tears by how beautiful they felt. Like on Say Yes To The Dress. Maybe you just have to already be pretty for that to happen though. Which I'm not.

"Hm." She thought, tapping her chin. "How about this. You stay here, and I'll go find one I know you will love. " She smiled, leaving the room to go look at the hundreds of dresses the store had in stock.

"Okay. " I mumbled, taking a seat.

Sophia came back sooner than I thought she would, with another dress.

"Try it. " She smiled, handing it over.

I took the drees into the dressing room and slipped it on, praying I would like it.

I opened the white washed door and motioned for Soph to zip it up.

When I turned around to face the mirror I saw something I never thought I would see before. I saw a confident, beautiful me.