Chapter Eighteen

-Edited-

Shit.

That's the only word I can think of right now to explain what's going through my head.

Finally I snapped out of it and grabbed Sophia's wrist, dragging her into the kitchen.

"What the hell am I gonna do!?" I panicked, pacing around the kitchen.

"Umm. Well, we could try avoiding." She said with a shrug.

"We are on a trip together for THREE DAYS! I don't think avoiding is going to be 100% effective right now Sophia!" I said throwing my hands up.

"How about we avoid, and..." She paused thinking. "Keep Cameron by your side as much as possible the whole trip. Hold hands, kiss, all that shit." She suggested.

It's worth a shot.

"Ughh, I'll try. I mean, I don't mind making out with Cameron the whole trip." I smirked, making my way back to the living room.

"Y'all ready?" Nash asked.

-

Cameron put the last of my things in the trunk.

"Damn what 's in there, an elephant!?" He complained.

"We are there for three whole days! And I'm a girl and you love me soo..." I giggled, kissing him on the cheek.

"I do love you." He said moving to kiss me on the lips.

I squealed as his hands moved behind me to squeeze my butt.

When I stopped giggling I noticed Hayes out of the corner of my eyes watching us.

This is going to be a long weekend.

-

We all hopped in my black Dodge Journey ready for our road trip. Sophia and Nash in the front, with Nash driving. Cameron and I in the middle row, and Hayes in the back by himself.

Ten seconds in the car and Sophia and Nash were already making out, making me roll my eyes.

"Let's get on the road bitches!" I yelled, making them both jump apart blushing.

I feel like music is very important on road trips, it occupies everyone. Not saying music isn't very important all the time. I don't know what I would do without it.

So we listened to a lot of music from all of our favorite artists. Luckily we all have the same taste in music, but my play list always takes drastic turns in the genre of music. One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, Ed Sheerin, Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, New Politics, 21 Pilots, Of Mice and Men, Marilyn Manson, Green Day, All Time Low, and Sleeping With Sirens only being some of them.

After about three and a half hours of just singing along to the music (But sounding like dying whales.) and random conversations, we stopped at a gas station.

"I have to pee!" I yelled, pushing Cameron out of the way.

He just laughed before following me inside.

When I was finally done peeing after what felt like forever of holding it in, I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom to find Cameron.

I spotted him at the counter paying for his things looking bored. I was fine until I noticed the annoying girl with the obvious boob job leaning on the counter and laughing before scanning the first item.

I started walking towards them and as soon as Cameron noticed me he smiled, and pulled me into his arms when I was close enough.

"Who's this? " The girl asked with a snobby voice.