Chapter Twenty-Seven

Two Weeks Later...

Soph's POV
--------------

My baby shower is in three hours and this is probably the most excited I've ever been in my life. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to go downstairs because Nash, Cam, Tay, and all her friends want it to be a "surprise" or some shit. It shouldn't be though, I mean I was there when we got the supplies.

So I did my normal routine, shower, makeup, hair, etc. until I was satisfied with my look. I put on some dark wash prego skinny jeans which are very fucking comfortable by the way, and a purple long sleeve shirt that shows off my bump. Tay got me a pin that says future mommy, so I pinned it on my left shoulder and tried not to stab myself. I also put on some black Ugg boots because everyone knows I'm a basic white bitch.

I could hear everyone moving around downstairs, and I was just ready to get down there already.

"Are y'all finished yet?!!!" I yelled.

"Like fifteen more minutes!!!" Tay yelled back.

All of a sudden there was a crash.

"FUCKKK!" Tay yelled. She must have dropped something.

I laughed to myself and sat on my bed, checking my phone waiting to be called.

After checking every social media, twice. They were finally done.

"You can come down now!!!" Nash yelled.

I got up excitedly and walked downstairs taking in the scene.

"Awww it's so pretty!" I blushed.

There was a table set up with all the snacks,and a two layered circle cake with the bottom being blue, and the top being pink. They both had edible white bows around them. There were racks of mini pink and blue cupcakes that looked delicious, and there were a shit ton of presents.

"Thank you so much!" I said, giving all of them hugs.

"Anything for you." Nash said giving my a peck on the cheek until there was a knock on the door.

"Who else is coming?" I asked confused, I thought it was just us.

"Well..." Tay said walking to the door. "I thought that you could use even more people that love you. So... I invited some of my family." She said opening the door.

A bunch of people walked in greeting me with hugs and congratulations. Luckily I know all of them since I've went to basically every family gathering.

There was Taylor's two aunts. Her two uncles. Her Grandma and her fiancé, and her Grandpa and his fiancé. All of her close cousins were here, and these are just the people on her moms side.

One of Taylor's cousins came up to me grabbing my hands.

"Oh your baby's going to be so cute! Especially if she's as beautiful as you!"

"Thank you." I said blushing.

"Everyone is welcome to the food!" Cameron yelled over everyone.

"Food!" Everyone yelled. If there's anything Tay's family loved, it's food.

I went and got some pizza, then sat next to Tay and her friends. I know all of them due to the sleepovers Tay has had, so I guess they're my friends too. They were a little surprised when they found out I was pregnant, and that it was THE Nash Grier's baby. Apparently he's like popular or something. Which doesn't surprise me cause you know, he's hot.

Nash eventually came and sat down beside me before talking about how crazy Tay's family is. But he can't say much, his family's not so normal either.