Chapter Twenty-Nine

April 27th

Soph's POV
-------------

"Nash I honestly don't give a fuck if your sorry!" I yelled at him.

Last night was the worst night of our relationship. First Nash talked me into going to Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinksy's dumbass party. Then he decided to get completely wasted and kiss some slut he had never even seen before. I know he was drunk and didn't really know what he was doing, but there's no way I'm letting him get off the hook that easy.

"But you know it didn't mean anything!" He begged. It seems like we have been arguing a lot lately. Probably because the baby's almost here.

I took a seat on the couch, leaning back and closing my eyes.

"I just need a little while to cool off. " I said, trying to calm down. The stress isn't good for the baby.

"Fine. " He said annoyed, grabbing his phone, opening the door, and leaving me alone in the living room.

I sighed and pulled out my phone to look through social media, but a sharp pain stopped me. I've had them throughout the pregnancy so it's nothing new. I groaned as I laid on my back to settle down.

"You okay?" Tay asked, peeking her head in from the steps.

She always seems to appear when something's wrong.

"Yeah I'm fine, just Nash and these stomach pains." I flinched as another one occurred.

"Are you sure your okay?" She asked more concerned now, walking closer.

"Yes." But it was getting worse. "Actually, no." I said, changing my answer.

"Well, what's wrong?!" She asked frantically.

"I think, I think I'm going into labor. " I said shocking myself.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." Taylor repeated, pacing back and forth. " Okay just take deep breaths and get in the fucking car!"' She yelled pulling me up, and rushing me out the door.

"What about Nash!?" I stopped in front of the car.

"Oh yeah." She pulled out her phone.

She tried calling him, and he of course, didn't pick up. What a great fucking time to be pissed at me Nash.

"Where the hell is he!?" She asked frustrated.

I think she's more nervous than me.

"I don't know!" I grabbed my stomach as another pain occurred. "Call Cam."

She called his number, and luckily he picked up.

"Hey, um Sophia's in fucking labor!" She yelled into the phone.

"We kinda can't find Nash!"

"Do you know where he is?"

"Well, come to the hospital and try to get a hold of Nash!"

"Love you too, bye." She added a kissy sound before hanging up the phone.

"It hurts worse!" I complained. "I feel like it's trying to crawl out of me!" I opened the passenger car door, getting inside.

"First, ew. Second just, try and keep your mind off of it!" Tay said, starting the car.

"Okay." I leaned back and closed my eyes. Singing, that helps. "My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns Hun."
.
.
.
Finally we got to the hospital. Taylor ran me into the waiting room, frantically telling the lady at the front desk that I was giving birth.