Chapter Twenty

-Edited-

Taylor's POV

--------------

It's our last day at the beach, which makes me sad. I really don't want to get back to reality.

After waking up we headed back up to Shawn's house, helping him clean up and making the sleeping people across the house leave.

I learned that Shawn is actually from Canada, but has this house here that he visits during the summer.

He's been singing his whole life, but recently started posting covers on some app called Vine. I promised I'd call him if I ever needed a live performer, and told him how I hope he makes it in the music industry.

Me, Cameron, and Sophia gave him our numbers before exchanging goodbyes and leaving Shawn's house.

-

We grabbed a quick breakfast at a little diner before heading back to the house.

"I don't wanna leave..." I whined to Cameron while sitting in the car, snuggling my head into his shoulder.

"Don't worry babe, we'll come back." He laughed.

"Promise?"

"I pinky promise." He smirked, holding out his pinky finger.

I wrapped mine around his, holding it there till we got to the house.

-

"I'm going to go take a shower." I said casually, getting up from the couch.

"Okay, me and Nash are going to go get gas and snacks for the car ride." Cam said.

"I guess I'll be in my room then." Sophia said throwing her hands up.

"If you insist." Nash laughed.

"Shut up." She giggled.

I walked upstairs, grabbing a towel from the closet and picking out dark wash shots with a black tank. Walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

I started the shower and slipped from my clothes before stepping in. I shampooed my hair, scrubbing my scalp in a desperate attempt to get rid of all the sand. After I did as best as I could, I conditioned my hair, letting it sit while shaving my legs and washing my face.

I stepped out and wrapped the white towel around me. I brushed my teeth and put in my contacts before adding mascara. Blow drying my hair before straightening it and putting on the clothes I had picked out. And finally after adding deodorant and perfume, I felt refreshed.

But the re-freshness was replaced with anger once I opened my door to find Hayes sitting on my bed.

"What do you want Hayes?" I snapped.

He stood up silently walking closer to me. I stupidly backed up away from him, which ended with me trapped between a wall, and Hayes.

He griped my wrists and pinned me against the wall.

"What the hell are yo-" My breathe hitched as he started kissing up my neck, something I used to want desperately now grossed me out.

I couldn't speak as fear of what he would do strangled me.

I tried to get out, but his grip was too tight.

"Hayes let me go!" I yelled, finding my voice.

"I still want you." He said deeply, sending chills up my spine.

"Well I don't want you! Do you not get that!? Do you not speak fucking English!?"

His hands moved to the hem of my shirt, tugging it up past my belly button. There was no way I was letting this happen. I moved much more.