Chapter Seven

-Edited-

As soon as Sophia sees Hayes shirtless with his hair wet, her attitude changed completely. Disn't surprise me.

She walked in a circle around him, basically pushing me out of the way. Twirling her hair, Trying to act cute.

Hayes looked at her weird. I'm glad he wasn't interested.

"Well, what do we have here?' She looked at me. "Hottie alert." She laughed.

"Um Sophia, I need to talk to you." I said through gritted teeth.

If you haven't noticed already I'm not very happy about Sophia just moving here out of the blue. Pissed actually, and when I said she never called me after I left, I considered it a good thing. Now you may say she's your best friend, this is a dream come true! Not in my situation. I mean yes she is my best friend and I love her, but with our relationship comes complications. You see to put it in the nicest way possible. She's a slut. With us I'll date someone, and right after we break up she'll get with him. Even if I'm not completely over him. Or in worse cases she'll just sleep with him while we're still together. That's how it's always been, so you can say we've had our arguments.

I literally grabbed her arm and dragged her into the kitchen.It was pretty hard with the googly eyes she was making at Hayes.

"What the hell are you doing here Sophia!?" I yelled fairly loudly.

She put her hand on her heart and looked at me pouting.

"Hurtful" She joked. "Look, I got suspended from school because I was caught making out with with the the English teacher." She said, hopping up on the counter.

"Mr. Cleaver!?"

"Yeah." She said casually, like it was no big fucking deal.

" He's like thirty! And married!"I threw my arms up.

"So, he hot." She shrugged, more focused on her nails.

Oh my God she's fucking unbelievable.

"Speaking of hotties, who's Mr. Shirtless?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"That's what I wanted to tell you.' I said, finally getting to the point. "He's mine. Back the fuck up." I warned.

"Well we've always been able too work that out, haven't we?" She smirked.

"Sophia I'm not kidding about him. Back off or I will kick your ass. And that's not a threat, that's a promise." I said pulling my eyebrows together. Can't she just get the picture already!?

"God calm down I won't. Are we good?"

"I guess." I rolled my eyes and gave her a hug. " I'm not kidding." I said with my head resting her on her shoulder.

"Love ya Tay." She said flashing her biggest smile

"Love you too." I laughed.

Now we can finally go back to normal. Well, as normal as we get.

We walked back into the living room were my mom was talking to Hayes.

"Just remember to always be-"

"Mom!" I yelled. She's so fucking embarrassing.

"I'm just telling him honey about the dangers." She said casually.

"I'm pretty sure he already knows." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey babe I have to go. My mom said dinner's ready." Hayes said awkwardly, I don't blame him.

"Okay, love you." I said, giving him a quick peck on the lips and turning around smiling at Sophia. Just to make sure she understood.k

Which she returned with a smile also.

"Love you too." He said and walked out the door.

"See mama, you drove him off." I huffed, stomping off.

__________________________________________________________________________

Okay you guys Sophia is nothing like this in real life lol. But you can never have enough drama!!!

- xoxo, Taylor 😘