Adult Yuno Gasai X Male Reader

(C/N)= Child's name
(W/N)= Wife's name

You were a single father to your 7 year old(son/daughter). Your wife was murdered so you had to care of your child twice as much. There were times where your child would ask about your wife but you didn’t want to get them upset.

(C/N): “Dad! Dad! Can we go to the park?”

(Y/N): “Sure.”

You and your kid went to the park. You sat on the bench while watching your kid play with the other kids. You were more careful when it comes to keep an eye on your child.

???: “(Y/N). Is that you?”

You turned around to see a woman with pink hair. She had two pigtails in the front but her hair wasn’t tied in the back. Why do she have pigtails in her 20’s, I don't know.

(Y/N): “Do I know you?”

Yuno: “(Y/N), it's me Yuno. Remember in high school.”

Yuno was the most popular girl in highschool and of course you had a crush on her. But she was in love with Yukkii and you heard rumors on how students, especially girls, have disappeared because of her. So you kept your distance away from her and tried to find someone else to crush on. Then you met your new crush and soon to be wife.

(Y/N): “Oh Yuno. It's been a while. How are you doing? You’re still with Yukkii?”

Yuno: “I’m doing fine.”

You continue to look at your kid as Yuno sat down next to you. You and her were catching up on things.

Time skip

(Y/N): “Well I have to go now. It was nice seeing you, Yuno.”

Yuno: “Bye, (Y/N).”

You and your (son/daughter) walked home.

Yuno’s POV

How can he forget me so fast? I never forgot him. (Y/N) is so handsome even after all these years. It's a shame what happened to his wife but she had to die. (Y/N) still thinks I’m with Yukkii but not for long. Don't worry my love. We will soon be together.

I was walking home. Yukkii would usually be nappimg at this moment. I walked into to see him sleep on the couch. I walked into the kitchen to grab a knife. I walked towards Yukkii and was about to stab him until he woke up.

Yukkii: "Yuno what are you-

He fought back but it wasn't enough. I stabbed Yukkii multiple times in the chest. I then left the house and was heading to (Y/N)'s house.

IDK POV

It was morning and your (son/daughter) was at school. You were watching the news until something catches your eye.

Breaking News
Husband murdered in his own house. Wife is still missing and is possibly in danger. Husband stabbed multiple times in the chest with a knife. The bedroom is covered in blood. Husband identified to be Yukkii Amano. More at eleven.

You were stunned at the news. Yukkii’s dead? Yuno must be devastated.

(Y/N): “Yuno is missing? I can't believe it. I was just talking to her yesterday. I hope she is okay.”

Yuno: “Don't worry, love. As long as I’m with you, I will always be okay.”

You quickly turned around to see Yuno with a knife in her hand and covered in blood. You walked back, trying to get away from her but she keeps getting close to you.

Yuno: “What’s wrong, (Y/N)?”

(Y/N): “Why… You're....covered in….

Yuno: “I did it because I love you. Yukkii was in the way and I know how you felt when he was around me.”

(Y/N): “But I got over that when I met (W/N).”

Yuno: Oh sweetie. (W/N) wasn’t good for you. She had to go one way or another. So I killed her to make you mine.”

(Y/N): “Sorry Yuno. But I can't be with you.”

Yuno stood there for quite some time. She gripped the knife.

Yuno: “It would be a shame if something were to happen to your (son/daughter). I'm sure you wouldn’t want to be the reason for their death.”

(Y/N): “You will not kill my-

Yuno: “Then be with me. We can be a family together.”

You couldn’t decided on what to do. She gave you two choices. Either be with her and live or die and have your child be murdered too. You liked the sweet and innocent side of Yuno but to think that she had this crazed obsessed and murderous side.

(Y/N): “Fine. Yuno, I’ll be with you.”

Yuno looked at you with a smile and then kissed you.

Yuno: “Thank you, (Y/N). Dont worry, I will be a good wife and mother to (C/N).”

You and Yuno were a married couple. Yuno took care of (C/N) like she was (his/her) actually mother. Even though you were forced to love Yuno, you learned to love someone despite what they have done.