Kaede(Elfen Lied) X Diclonius Female Reader

Y/N POV

I was put into an orphanage. My parents went missing one day and they didn't come back. But everyone didn't know that I was a diclonius. I was more different than the other diclonius. I had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. I always wore a black skull cap to hide the horns. I walked into the living room like area to find a couple of kids calling someone names.

Boy: "Look at the bull. Those horns are so evil. You're the devil's child."

The boy was saying these things to a girl who was also a diclonius. She wasn't defending herself whatsoever. I didn't like how they was treating her so I decided to step in and help.

(Y/N): "Hey stop calling her names!"

Everyone turned around to face me. I walk towards the girl and stood beside her.

(Y/N): "If you are going to bully her, then you are going to have to bully me too."

I took off the black skullie to reveal my horns. I was more confident than I was scared to show my horns. We were the same kind of species so why not stand up for each other.

Boy: "She's a bull too. You too deserve to be with each other. Boys, show this bull how we treat the other."

The other boys were walking towards me, getting ready to fight me. I used my vectors and threw them back towards the tables. I walked towards their 'leader' and grabbed him by the collar, raising him up against the wall. I gave him a look of anger.

(Y/N): "I'm only going to tell you this once and only once. If you bully her again, you will wish you didn't exist."

I let go of him and walked out the room. I entered my room that I shared with the other girl and plopped on the bed. Jerks. What do they think they are bullying her. The girl walked into the room.

???: "Are you okay?"

I looked up at her and she blushed at me. I gave her a smile.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm okay. It's just isnt right because of how they were bullying you."

???: "But you didn't have to do what you did."

(Y/N): "Someone had to. No one deserves to be bullied because of one difference. Plus, we are the same. We have to stick together."

She smiled at my last comment and sat next to me.

Kaede: "Thank you. My name is Kaede by the way."

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N)."

I put my hand on top of Kaede's.

(Y/N): "Dont worry. We will always be together forever. I promise."

Years later

Kaede and I were attending college. We made sure that our horns were not seen by anyone or we would be dragged back to the facility. I managed to fit in with every human on campus. I made friends with a couple of students and had a few guys crush on me as well. But they end up missing once I talked to them. They are usually found dead or not found at all. Something told me that Kaede was behind this. So I decided to confront her about it.

(Y/N): "Kaede."

Kaede turned around from the mirror, continuing to comb her hair.

Kaede: "Yes, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I know you had something to do with the missing students. I know you killed them."

Kaede stopped combing her hair and looked at me. She began to walk towards me and hugged me.

Kaede: "You don't understand do you?

(Y/N): "Understand what?"

Kaede: "That no one is going to take you away from me. You are mine and mine alone. I dont want to lose you. I don't want to be alone no more."

I knew Kaede was a bit clingy but not this clingy. She would only stand near me and she will never go anywhere else unless I was going with her.

Kaede: "You don't remember when we first met do you?"

(Y/N): "Of course I do. We were the only two diclonius at the orphanage and-

Kaede: "And you said that we were going to be together forever. You promise. I hope you didn't lie to me, (Y/N). I don't want to kill you too."

I did promise that we be together. But that was the meaning of something else. She was taking it to a different meaning. I admit, I did like Kaede a little more than just a friend. But I didn't know that she liked me more than that. I didn't want to be like Kouta when he lied to her. He left her heartbroken and made her not able to trust anyone besides me.

(Y/N): "Kaede."

I lift up her chin as I moved her hair, revealing her other eye.

(Y/N): "I won't leave you if that's what you're thinking. I will always be there for you. I love you."

Kaede pulled me in for a kiss and I kissed back. She continued to hug me, pulling me closer to make sure I don't leave. She then pulled back.

Kaede: "And I will always love you too, (Y/N)."

After graduating college, you and Kaede had a family together with little diclonius babies. The two of you continued the plan to filled the world with diclonius and get rid of the human race. You kept your promise with Kaede and stayed with her for the rest of your lives.