Hanji X Child!Fem!Reader

You were watching your mother, Hanji Zoe, experimenting in her lab. She was still trying to make a potion so the soldiers could be able to turn into titans. You stood a good distance so none of the potions got on you. The last thing she wanted was for you to turn into a unknown mutant. You were wearing glasses and a small lab coat. A small explosion startled both of you.

Hanji: “Well, there goes that new formula I was working on.”

Levi walked in.

Levi: “What the hell are you doing in here, Shit Glasses?!”

You ran towards Levi and hugged his leg.

(Y/N): “Hi Uncle Levi!”

Levi: “Hey, brat.”

Hanji: “I was working on a recipe to give our soldiers the ability to turn into titans.”

Levi: “Then why is (Y/N) in here? She shouldn't be in here.”

Hanji: “She wanted to watch.”

Levi: “Well she needs to be somewhere a lot safer than here.”

Hanji: “Wow shorty. Since when were you this caring?”

Levi: “Shut up, Shitty Glasses. I just don't want nothing to happen to her. Come on, brat. Time for lunch.”

(Y/N): “Okay.”

Hanji’s POV

Levi and (Y/N) left for lunch. It makes me happy that (Y/N) was happy but it makes me mad that it's with someone else. I don't mind Levi, Erwin, or Mike but I do mind Petra. She would take my precious little (Y/N) when I least expected. She claimed that I wasn’t a good mother because I’m always busy but what did she expect from a commander. But at the end of the day, I still have time to cuddle next to my little one.

Timeskip

I was walking towards the meeting room until I heard (Y/N)’s screams of joy. I quicken my steps and looked through the door to see her playing with...Petra.

Hanji: “There’s my little titan!”

(Y/N): “Mommy!”

(Y/N) ran towards me and I grabbed her. I picked her up and put her on my shoulder.

Hanji: “Let’s play in our room.”

(Y/N): “Okay.”

Petra: “H-Hanji? (Y/N) and I were just playing. You mind if I come too? We were having fun.”

She is getting too attached.

Hanji: “Sure. The more the better.”

Timeskip

After playing with (Y/N), Petra left and it was bedtime. I tucked (Y/N) in and started telling her a bedtime story.

(Y/N): “Mommy? Will you be able to play tomorrow?”

Hanji: “My experiments can wait. There’s nothing that I would put before you. Goodnight, my sweet.”

(Y/N): “Goodnight.”

Next day

I was exhausted from last night. I was working on a special potion. I didn’t know what it would do but I need a test subject. That was when Petra comes in.

Petra: “Hey Hanji. Where’s (Y/N)?”

Hanji: “She is asleep. She will be up in a minute. Sit down and I’ll get you some tea.”