Honoka(Charon)X Male!Reader

Another Oneshot from the rpg Yanderella. This time with Honoka instead of Hinata.
______________________________________________________________________

I have been living in Japan since I was born. My whole life was here and I met my two best friends here. Hinata and Honoka. We always play together every summer when we were little. Everything was perfect until Hinata left to go to Tokyo. It hadn't been the same without her. Of course Honoka and I continued to play with each other but it was getting old and we soon drifted apart. Honoka visited my home to talk to my mom but the truth was that she came to visit me. More years passed and I started to drift even more away from Honoka and I was soon in college. I forgot about both of them and moved on. I was walking around the campus with my friends until I heard a familiar voice.

Honoka: "(Y/N)?!"

(Y/N): "Honoka? What are you doing here?"

Honoka: "What do you mean? I'm going here now."

(Y/N): "Oh, it's been awhile since we saw each other."

Honoka: "You bet it's been this long. I thought you left forever. Don't do that ever again."

(Y/N): "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were worried this much."

Honoka: "I wasn't worried, idiot. Anyways, I have news. Hinata is coming back from Tokyo today."

(Y/N): "Is that why you hunted me down?"

Honoka: "S-Shut up and come on before I drag you by the collar."

Train station

I was waiting at the train station with Honoka for Hinata's arrival. It has been literally 10 years since we last saw Hinata. She left without a goodbye to anyone.

Honoka: "I gotta go to the restroom. Be right back."

Honoka left and I was alone. The train began to come to a stop. The passenger ejected from the train. Through the crowd of people I saw Hinata looking around. She smiled when she saw me and walked towards me.

Hinata: "(Y/N)-kun~!"

I smiled. She still had that heartwarming smile even after all of these years. She still wears that same white dress and her hair is longer than it was before. We all have grown up. And now we have been reunited again. Friends.

(Y/N): "Hey Hinata. Long time no see."

Hinata: "It has been a long time. Where's Honoka?"

(Y/N): "She went to the restroom. She said she would be right back."

Hinata leaned close to me, putting her hands on my face.

Hinata: "I missed you, (Y/N)-kun."

(Y/N): "Uh, yeah. M-Me too."

Hinata chuckled and continue to pull me closer to her. Our lips were about to touch until a voice startled us.

Honoka: "Hey, you perv! Hinata just got off of the train and you tried to kiss her?!"

Hinata: "Hey Honoka!"

(Y/N): "It wasn't like that. It was-

Honoka: "No excuses."

I sighed.

Hinata: "I haven't seen the two of you since we were younger. Why don't we hang out?"

Honoka: "Sure. You owe us anyways."

Timeskip

We went to the arcade and played a couple games. Of course, I had to pay for it as always. We were walking around the arcade until something catch Hinata's eye.