Shihori(Charon) X Male!Reader

Another character from a Charon rpg called Shihori Escape. I don't own Shihori nor Kitarou.
___________________________________

I was walking down the hallway of the school with my friends. Gym was our next class and I had to get my clothes out of my locker. I was heading to my locker until I saw a ring on the floor. I picked it up to see the name ‘Shihori” on the ring.

(Y/N): “Hey guys? Do any of you know anybody named Shihori?”

Makoto: “Shihori? I think it's that girl over there.”

Kitarou: “Yeah, she’s over there. But be careful. I heard she doesn’t like boys because we are ‘jerks.’

Makoto pointed to a girl with brown hair with red eyes. She was talking to her friends until I walked towards them.

(Y/N): “Excuse me. Are you Shihori?”

Shihori: “Yes?”

(Y/N): “I think you dropped your ring.”

Her eyes widened as she was the ring. She took it from my hand and placed it in her pocket.

Shihori: “Thank you so much. I’ve been looking for my ring all day.”

(Y/N): “You’re welcome. Anyways, I have to get to my next class.”

Shihori: “Hey what’s your name?”

(Y/N): “(Y/N)(L/N).”

Shihori: “Nice to meet you (Y/N). I hope I see you some other time.”

Kitarou: “(Y/N), we are going to be late for class. Come on!”

(Y/N): “I’m coming.”

‘(Y/N) huh? He’s not like the other guys at the school. I think I’m in love with him.'

Timeskip (Weeks later)

I was dating Shihori for 2 weeks now. She confessed that she liked me because I wasn’t like the other guys that she dated. Otherwise, she wouldn’t talk to me. The both of us were sitting beside each other in class. But she seemed a bit down today.

(Y/N): “Shihori, what’s wrong?”

Shihori: “It’s just my parents. They just don’t get me at all.”

(Y/N): “Why not?”

Shihori: “I don’t know.”

(Y/N): “Well whatever it is, they probably don’t have the right to judge you.”

Shihori: “Thank you, (Y/N). You are the best boyfriend I ever had.”

She kissed me on the cheek.

Timeskip (2 Months later)

It had been 2 months since I’ve been in a relationship with Shihori. It took a lot of time to realise that the relationship isn’t working. Shihori basically ignores me to the point she forgot our relationship exists. And that’s a lot. And when I did spend time with her, she would just sit next to me and do nothing. I would try to be romantic but she would either shut me down or just pretend I wasn’t there.

(Y/N): “I don’t think that I should stay in this relationship, guys.”

Makoto: “What’s wrong with Shihori?”

(Y/N): “She seems like she isn’t interested in dating me. She ignores me and doesn’t accept my advantages to show her affection.”

Kitarou: “I can tell. You two are very distant and I never seen you two kiss. Maybe you should break up with her.”

Makoto: "Kitarou? Didn't you date Shihori before?"

Kitarou: "Yeah she was crazy. She was just like (Y/N) said she is. When I tried to leave her, she threatened to kill me. And she took a knife and tried to stab me."

Makoto: "(Y/N), you have to be careful because if what Kitarou said is true, then she might try to kill you."

(Y/N): “I guess I have to. But she was so sweet. But her parents are overpressuring her."

Kitarou: "Parents?"

(Y/N): "Yeah."

Kitarou: "(Y/N), she doesn't have parents."

Makoto: "Woah, she doesn't have parents? Kitarou, you are right. She is crazy. (Y/N), you need to be careful with this girl."

Timeskip (Hours later)

I was walking in the park with Shihori. I was planning on breaking up with her here. She was as always distant from me. This gave me a reason and the guts to break up with her without regrets for my actions. Plus the fact that she almost tried to kill Kitarou when he wanted to break up.

(Y/N): “Shihori?”

Shihori: “Yes, (Y/N)-kun?”

(Y/N): “I have something to say.”

Shihori: “What is it?”

(Y/N): “I-I don’t think that I can be with you anymore. I want to break up. I don’t want to be in a relationship if you are going to ignore me. I tried to ascend this relationship but you keep shutting me down.”

Shihori looked at me with sad eyes.

Shihori: “No...No! I don’t want to break up. Please don’t leave me!”

I looked away from her.

Shihori: “(Y/N)-kun…..(Y/N)-kun!”

(Y/N): "I'm sorry but I think we should part ways."

I walked away from her and was heading home. On my way, I was hit in the head with a bat. I blacked out.

Timeskip

I woke up in my…..room? I thought that I was knocked out. How did I get home? How long have I been out? I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It read 10:00a.m. I probably was out for quite some time. I sat up in my bed and looked at my dresser to see a note.

‘Don’t leave the house.’

I crumbled up the note and realized I was late for school. I got dressed and was about to leave but start thinking about the note. I shrugged it off and thought it was just a joke. But before I reached the door, a knife appeared in front of me. I stopped in my tracks.

Shihori: “Why did you try to leave me, (Y/N)-kun? I love you.”

(Y/N): “You never showed it. I can’t love you now and I can’t love you ever.”

Shihori: “I-I thought you love me? You are just like those other guys from before. But I love you so much, I can’t live without you. But this is the only way. This is the only way!”

Shihori dragged the knife across (Y/N)’s neck. He died instantly. After killing him, she killed herself to join (Y/N) in the afterlife.

Author-chan: "Love is a pain in the neck.