Touka x Fem!Ghoul!Reader Pt. 1

I recently started to work at Anteiku. It was the only job that I could do because I was a ghoul. The pay was worth it and my manager provided me a place to stay upstairs from the coffee shop. It was closing time and I was cleaning the tables. Nishiki walked towards me with a grin in his face.

Nishiki: “Hey, (Y/N). Don’t look now but I think that Kaneki is looking at you.”

I slightly turned around to see Kaneki staring at me. He immediately looked away as he realized I caught him. I chuckled at him.

IDK POV

(Y/N) walked towards Kaneki and patted his head. He blushed a light pink shade.

Kaneki: “(Y/N)? I was wondering i-if….

(Y/N): “If?”

Kaneki: “If you want to go on a d-date with m-me?”

(Y/N): “Are you sure? I’m surprised you want to go on a date even after your date with Rize.”

Kaneki: “ I trust you to not kill me.”

While (Y/N) and Kaneki were talking, Touka was watching from a distance. She was sending death glares in Kaneki’s direction. Why is HE talking to my (Y/N)? Why is he asking her out? She is MINE! Nishiki looked at Touka with a confused look. She was holding the broom tightly to the point it would break at anytime.

(Y/N): “Of course I would go on a date with you!”

Touka snapped the broom in half and stared deadly at Kaneki. Alright Eyepatch, you will sure pay for this. (Y/N) walked towards Touka and looked down at the broken broom. She put her hand on Touka’s shoulder. She playfully said:

(Y/N): “Looks like someone has anger issues.”

Touka blushed as her crush touched her shoulder. Her direct contact is enough for her to go mad over.

Touka: “S-Sorry.”

(Y/N): “It’s okay.”

(Y/N) walked to her room and started to get ready for her date. Touka continued to send death glares at Kaneki. Touka walked towards Kaneki and grabbed him by his shirt. Kaneki was shocked by Touka’s actions.

Kaneki: “Touka!? What are you doing?”

Touka: “Listen, eyepatch. (Y/N) is mine and if you want to stay in one piece, I suggest that you stay away from her.”

Touka shoved Kaneki towards the bar and walked away. Kaneki fixed his shirt and watch Touka leave. He was worried about what Touka said but he just thought of it being a way to toughen him up.

Time skip

Kaneki and (Y/N) were walking into the park. Kaneki slipped his hand into (Y/N)’s and smiled. She blushed and smiles as well. Touka was stalking both of them from the distance and gripped the bat she had in her hand. He is holding hands with my lover. But not for long. Touka pulled the hood of her green hoodie over her head and put her mask on. She ran towards the couple and unleashed her kagune on Kaneki, causing him to collapsing on the ground. (Y/N) stepped back from Kaneki and was about to run until Touka hit her with the bat. (Y/N) was knocked unconscious. Touka picked up (Y/N) and carried her bridal style back to her room along with Kaneki.

Time skip

(Y/N) POV

I woke up to have a spinning headache. I moved my arms to find myself chained to a bed. What the hell? Where am I? What is happening? I blinked a couple of times to clear my vision. I looked around to find myself in Touka’s room? The bedroom door opened and Touka walked in.

(Y/N): “Touka? Why am I chained to the bed?”

Touka walked towards me and sat next to me. She stroked my cheek with her hand.

(Y/N): “Where is Kaneki?”

Touka reached behind her and showed me one of the small packages of human flesh that Yoshimura have in case we don’t eat. But this one was different. It had a familiar smell like the same smell as Kaneki?!  My eyes widened as I realized she turned Kaneki into dinner. Touka opened the package and started eating it. She leaned forward me and kissed me, getting some of the flesh in my mouth. She pulled back and I immediately spit out the flesh. When I spit it out, she slapped me.

Touka: “You shouldn’t waste flesh.”

(Y/N): “How can you say that about Kaneki? He was our friend!”

Touka: “Your friend. He was my rival and I couldn’t let him have you. I didn’t like how he was looking at you. You are mine and only mine. You are for my eyes only.”

(Y/N): “Like hell I would love you. You killed my best friend.”

Touka was angry but then broke down in tears. I was now feeling bad for her.

Touka: “I just want you to love me. You don’t understand how much I love you. That I will kill anyone to have you. Without you, I would be alone.”

I started to feel even more bad for Touka. I didn’t know she had feelings this deep for me. All my negative feelings towards Touka at the moment vanished. I sighed.

(Y/N): “I’m sorry.”

Touka looked up at me with tears still in her eyes.

Touka: “What?”

(Y/N): “I didn’t know you had this much feeling towards me.”

Touka: “I love you so much.”

(Y/N): “I love you too.”

Touka unchained me from the bed.

Extended Ending

IDK POV

Touka was making coffee with a smile on her face. When she was done, she walked towards you as you were curled up in the couch watching tv. She handed you your cup and you sipped from it. She hugged you and was about to kiss you until she stopped.

Touka: “(Y/N)?”

(Y/N): “Hmm?”

Touka: “Do you...really love me?”

(Y/N): “Of course.”

Touka: “Even after I killed and ate Kaneki?”

(Y/N): “He was half human anyways.”

Touka smiled and kissed (Y/N).

To be continued