Yuri X Reader

This oneshot is genderneutral. Also Trigger Warnings

It was that time again where the four girls of the literature club meet after school. Yuri was the first to enter the room while Sayori and Natsuki followed. As usual, Yuri would sit in the back and read her book ‘Portrait of Markov’ while Sayori and Natsuki talk. Monika was running late so it was just the three. A little later, Monika entered the room and immediately walked towards the podium.

Monika: “Everyone, we have a new member today. Please be nice and treat them like you would with each other.”

A (h/c) haired student entered the room and made their way next to Monika and looked up at everyone.

(Y/N): “H-Hi, I’m (Y/N). I hope to get to know you all.”

Yuri looked up from her book to see the new member in the front room. Her heart started to speed up at a fast rate. All she could do is stare at them. (Y/N) walk towards one of the seats and sat down. Yuri continued to look at the student. W-Why is my heart beating like this? I-I never been this excited or had this feeling for anyone before. Not to mention someone I just met. Yuri was about to walk towards them but Monika beat her to it first. She growled at the sight of Monika talking to (Y/N).

Throughout the entire meeting, Yuri could only introduce herself to the new kid. Anytime she tried to talk to them either Natsuki, Sayori, or Monika would get in the way. Especially Monika.

After club

(Y/N) was walking home from the club meeting with Sayori and Monika. Sayori was her bright and bubbly self. She was playfully hugging and laughing (Y/N). (Y/N) and Monika was laughing along with the girl.

Sayori: “I’m glad you joined the literature club, (Y/N). It’s nice to have a new face around the club.”

(Y/N): “Well, I like poetry so I figured I would join the club. Plus, it wouldn’t hurt to make a few friends.”

Sayori: “Then you come to the right place. We are like family to each other.”

Monika: “And as Club President, I will show you the ways to writing a poem tomorrow.”

Yuri was stalking (Y/N) from the distance. She was blushing madly while clenching her chest. Her heart wouldn’t stop pounding when looking at her crush.

Yuri: “They make my heart beat super fast. I-I love you. I need…..no. I want you. If only we had some alone time together. Just you and me.”

Yuri reached in her bag and pulled out a pen. It was (Y/N)’s pen. She caressed the pen and smiled softly.

Next day

(Y/N)’s POV

It was my second day in the literature club and we were starting to write our poems. I was writing my poem about ocean breezes. My hand gilded through the paper as words acted as its trail. I almost wrote a full page until my imagination ended, causing my hand to stop.

Monika: “Ok everyone. Let’s share some of what we wrote.”

I stood from my desk and looked around to see who would I show my poem to first. Sayori skipped towards me and handed me her poem.

Sayori: “Read my poem first, (Y/N)-chan.~ I would love to know what your opinion is.”

I grabbed the poem and began to read it. I could tell it’s about sunlight and flowers. My eyes widened at the poem in front of me.