Nagisa Ichigaulait(Charon) X Male!Reader

Nagisa and Sanae are from another rpg from Charon names Mix Ore.
______________________________________________________________________

I was your average popular high school student. Though I am not a douche like the others. I am more nicer and more open minded when it comes to hanging with the cool kids and the not so popular kids. I was walking to school with my girlfriend, Sanae. We have been together for two years. She has long light brown hair with her bangs always over her eyes. She wears a long black dress with a white shirt underneath and a black bow to match. You can say that she always look like she is going to a funeral but that's just her style in clothing.

There were other girls who want to date me but there was one in particular that stood out. Nagisa Ichigaulait. She had pink hair with pink eyes to match. She also wore a pink school uniform with a pink flower in her head. By the rumors going around in school, she can be pretty possessive and obsessive to the her crushes. A student named Kantarou was in a relationship with her and after a couple of months, he disappeared and never came back. Some say he transferred schools, others say he was killed. I didn't believe any of it. But I still had my doubts.

Sanae: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yes, Sanae?"

Sanae: "Thank you for walking me to school."

(Y/N): "Anything for my girlfriend."

I couldn't see her eyes but I knew she was happy. I kissed her cheek lightly and a blush formed on her cheeks.

Nagisa's POV

I was behind a sakura tree as I watched my beloved (Y/N). He was with that nobody of a 'girlfriend' named Sanae. What is so amazing about her? She doesn't talk to nobody and she sits alone. I loved (Y/N) from freshman year. I deserve to be with him not her. (Y/N) leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. I felt more enraged. He kissed her?! She probably made him do it. She probably forced him to kiss her and (Y/N) is trapped in a relationship he can't get out of. Don't worry, I'll save you. I pulled out my knife and caress the blade with my fingertips. It still had dried up blood on it from my last victim. She was getting too close to my senpai and I had to teach her what happens when you touch something that's mine. The same to all those who flirt with him.

(Y/N) POV

I was in class doing work. I keep feeling that someone was watching me constantly. I looked behind me to see Nagisa staring at me. I immediately had chills run down my spine. She was looking at me with a sinister smile . Like she was looking at me for kicks or pleasure. Either way it was still creepy. I looked back to concentrate on my work but feeling her eyes burrowing through my skin makes my skin crawl.

Random Boy: "Hey (Y/N)? Is there something wrong? You seem uneased."

(Y/N): "I'm fine."

Random Boy: "Is Nagisa staring at you?"

(Y/N): "H-How did you know? Who are you?"

Ken: "My name is Ken. I want to talk to you at lunch. I believe you need to know the truth about Nagisa."

What does this Ken want to talk about? What does he know about Nagisa that nobody knows about? I guess I will only know if go meet him.

Lunchtime

I was looking for Ken in the crowded lunchroom. I looked to see him in the back sitting in a table alone. I grabbed my lunch and walked towards his table. When I sat down, he looked up and smiled.

Ken: "I'm surprised that you actually took my offer."

(Y/N): "It interested me so I couldn't pass up the offer. So what do you know?"