Jeff the Killer X Fem!Reader X Jane the Killer

(C/N)=Crush's name

It was 1 a.m at night. I was on my computer reading creepypastas. They were creepy but in a good way. If you wasn't into scary stories late at night, then you were considered a wuss. I was reading a story about the Slenderman and Ben Drowned. After reading the two stories, I went to bed.

Timeskip

I was sleeping in my bed. It was windy outside. There was a tapping on the window but I just thought it was a tree. Then the tapping continued as it was getting louder. I tried to drown out the tapping until I heard the sound of my window open. I quickly turned around to see my window opened and my curtains gone. Did something literally just took my curtains? I got out of bed and closed the window. When I turned around, I bumped into something. Well, more like someone. I looked up to see a male figure with a knife in his hand. I quickly stepped back.

(Y/N): "Who are you?"

He didn't answer. He walked towards me, his face revealing because of the moonlight. His eyelids were gone and it looked like he carved a permanent smile on his face. He was really pale and had black hair. He raised the blood covered knife above his head. I closed my eyes until I felt the something stroke my face. I slightly opened my eyes to see the boy stroking my cheek with his hand.

Jeff: "Don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you."

(Y/N): "W-Who are you?"

Jeff: "My name is Jeff. What's yours?"

(Y/N): "(Y/N)."

Jeff: "That's a beautiful name, (Y/N)."

Jane: "Get away from her!"

I looked over his shoulder to see a woman figure behind him. A knife was brought down onto Jeff's shoulder and he immediately jerked on contact. He pushed the woman away and begins to attack her. I turned on the lights. I looked back at the two to see Jeff pinning down the woman. The woman was just as pale as Jeff with long black hair and looked as if she had no eyes.

Jeff: "Jane, this is getting annoying."

Jane: "Get off of me."

Jeff: "I'm sorry, (Y/N). This always happens. This is Jane."

I looked at Jane and she looked at me. Well at least I think she is. She looked away, blushing. She kicked Jeff off of her and stood up.

Jane: "I guess I'll spare you. For now."

Jane jumped out the window, leaving the room. Jeff waved goodbye and jumped out the window as well. What are they?

Next day

I was at school. I was talking to my friends until my crush, (C/N) walked towards me.

(C/N): "(Y/N), can I talk to you for a minute?"

(Y/N): "S-Sure."

IDK POV

(C/N) and (Y/N) walked out into the hallway. (Y/N)'s heart was beating miles per hour. A blush grew even bigger on her face. (C/N) turned around towards (Y/N).

(C/N): "I've been wanting to tell you for quite some time. I-I have feelings for you and I'm in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

(Y/N): "S-Sure. I have feeling for you for quite some time."

Jeff and Jane were watching from a distance. They were hiding behind bushes, clenching the knives they had in their hands.

Jeff: "Why the hell is she talking to him? She is mine!"

Jane: "Yours? She is mine and you won't have her!"

Jeff: "Since when did you like her?"

Jane raised the knife in her hand and was about to stab Jeff until he stopped her by grabbing her arm. He looked at her annoyed.

Jeff: "What about I make a deal with you?"

Jane: "What kind of deal?"

Jeff: "A truce. We will share (Y/N). Meaning we won't kill each other in the process. But we need to make sure nobody goes near her."

Jane didn't want to share (Y/N). She was surprised that Jeff didn't kill her last night. But the deal was too good to pass up.

Jane: "I accept your proposal."

Timeskip

Jane and Jeff watched as (C/N) and (Y/N) walked down the street hand in hand. When (Y/N) walked in her house, (C/N) started to walk home. He only walked for 3 minutes until the two dragged him in a alleyway.

(Y/N) POV

I was watching tv with a grin in my face. I can't believe my crush confessed to me. I had a crush on him for the longest. I suddenly heard the sound of footsteps upstairs and they were coming downstairs. I looked to see both Jane and Jeff covered in blood.

Jeff: "Hey (Y/N)."

Jane: "How was your day?"

(Y/N): "Why are both of you covered in blood?"

They both looked at each other and laughed.

Jeff: "We had some...business to take care of."

(Y/N): "W-What business?"

Jane: "Well, this guy named (C/N) was being quite annoying. So we got rid of him."

(Y/N): "W-Why-

Jeff: "Because you are ours."

Jane: "You will only love us and we will be together

Jane and Jeff: "Forever."

Jane walked towards me and press the edge of the knife on my face.

Jane: "Unless you don't love us. I will kill you instantly. It will hurt me more than it hurts you if you reject us."

(Y/N): "I-I l-love you two. Just don't kill anyone else."

Jane and Jeff walked towards (Y/N) and hugged her with their blood covered clothes. (Y/N) had to face the fact that she had to stay with two serial killers in order to prevent anymore deaths to anyone she knows.