Joker X Fem!Guard!Reader

I was a security guard in Arkham Asylum. I patrol around the cages and rooms of the lunatic criminals. I was used to being the only female guard and the guard that always gets flirts from the inmates. What can I say. I’m a hot babe. I was going on with my everyday routine rounds around the cages until the head of the guards walked towards me.

Head Guard: “(L/N), we need you for an escort.”

(Y/N): “A escort for what?”

Head Guard: “Batman is bringing Joker in from Gotham and I need a guard to escort him to a cell.”

(Y/N): “I’ll take care of it.”

Head Guard: “Thanks. I can always count on you.”

I walked towards the door of the Asylum. The sound of a car’s engine became louder and louder towards the door. Then the car stopped and the door was opened. Batman was walking in with Joker on his shoulder. He was unconscious. Batman strapped Joker onto the bed like holder to restrain him. Batman then walked towards me. I cant believe that Batman is in front of me. I always thought that it was a rumor or a myth. But to see it for myself is unbelievable.

Batman: “So you are the guard that’s in charge of him?”

(Y/N): “Yes.”

Batman: “Very well. We should take him to a cell. The quicker he is in there, the better.”

(Y/N): “Agree.”

We both went into the elevator heading down. We both stood there silently. It really isn’t much to say. How can anyone have a conversation with the dark knight? He really isn’t much of a talker. Joker woke up and looked at Batman with a evil grin on his face.

Joker: “Bats! How the hell did I get here? Did you turn me in? I thought we were friends. Friends forever.”

Batman: “The only friends you will have is in a cell with a straight jacket.”

Joker laughs at Batman’s statement.

Joker: “You really need to be a comedian, Bats. Your jokes come out harsh but at the same time will kill anyone out of laughter.”

The jester looked at me with the same grin on his face.

Joker: “And who is this lovely flower?”

I looked away, trying to stay focus on the task at hand.

Batman: “Dont mind him, Officer (L/N).”

Joker: “Officer (L/N), are you single by any chance?”

I blushed a deep shade of red as I looked away from the jester. He laughed. What is happening? I never been so distracted from my job before.

The elevator began to shake as the lights turned on and off. I couldn’t stay on my feet as I continue fall.

(Y/N): “What’s happening?”

Batman: “Stay close.”

I ran towards Batman and waited beside him as the elevator continued to mess up. The elevator stopped and we both stood there. Joker escaped and was nowhere to be seen. The elevator wasn’t big so he must’ve went through the vent.

Batman: “Joker escaped.”

The lights went off in the elevator and came back on. Joker was in front of Batman with a gun in his face. I stepped back.

Joker: “Not so fast, Bats. I forgot something and I came back to grab it.”

Joker looked at me with a smile on his face.

Joker: “My queen. You will be mine for the rest of your life.”

(Y/N): “No way.”

Batman grabbed Joker’s arm and pinned him on the wall.

Joker: “Aw, Bats. You’re such a cock blocker.”

The elevator continued to move until we hit the last floor. Numerous guards came to restrain Joker and dragged him away.

Time skip

I walked home from work, exhausted. I still couldn’t stop think about what Joker said. He called me his ‘queen.’ I didn’t know what he meant by that but I didn’t want to know.

Joker: “Welcome home, my sweet, sweet (Y/N).”

I turned around to see Joker in my chair covered in blood. He had a gun in his hand and was pointing it towards his head.

(Y/N): “How did you get in my house?”

Joker: “Let’s not worry about that.”

He grabbed my chin.

Joker: “Let’s worry about ruling Gotham together?”

(Y/N): “How did you escape?”

Joker: “The average shoot em up bang bang. I killed every guard and freed every inmate in that dreaded asylum. I even killed the bat.”

Joker revealed the head of Batman in front of me. I stepped back in horror. The dark knight is dead. Now Gotham will never be the same.

Joker: “Can’t believe that the Bat was easy to kill. I guess he couldn’t fight over a hundreds of inmates are fighting him. Goodnight, my queen.”

A puff of smoke like gas was blasted into my face. I begin to feel weak and fell in front of Joker.

Joker: “We will rule Gotham, together. Forever.”

You were kidnapped by Joker and was tied up into a throne for the rest of your life. Gotham was overrun by thugs and mastermind criminals. Without Batman to defeat them, Gotham was ruled over by the Prince of Crime, Joker.