Chapter 2

•Vanessa's POV•

"HIIIIII!!!!!" My friend Haley shouts as I enter school from the school bus. This girl was so confusing sometimes. Today she was extra happy so that probably means her crush likes her back.

"Did he ask you?"

"YAAAAAASS," she replied.

I knew he did cause the last time she was this happy was when she got a boyfriend. But that didn't last long. He was ugly anyways.

Haley reminds me a lot of how I was before I self harmed. She's funny and happy but serious when she wants to. Haley's hair is dirty blonde and she has brown eyes. And she says she has 'horrible acne' but I don't think it's that bad. She always wears make up to cover it up though. That's how I'm also a little different and get bullied for it. I don't wear make up. I don't get pimples so I don't find importance in it. I only wear it on special occasions and only eye shadow and mascara. I don't know what half the make up stuff is even called.

"So you're dating Michael?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she responded.

"Okay. Okay. No need to get all snake on me."

We both burst out laughing. Just cause I was depressed doesn't mean I can't be funny. That's the only thing I didn't lose when I got bullied. It stared in middle school in 7th grade. I'm 18 and my damn bullies still don't fuck off. Oh. Did I mention I cuss a lot? No? Well now you know. I used to be like this. I didn't let people's insults get to me or I simply didn't care. I'm one of those freaks who make YouTube videos and that's the main reason I even started getting bullied in the first place.

First, people started leaving hate comments on my videos. I just brushed them off cause I didn't think it would matter that much. But boy was I wrong. My bullies started telling everyone at school about my videos. Many liked them but those who didn't made fun of me for it. I did singing covers cause I was always told that I was a good singer. My very first video was the cup song and I got so many views and I was so excited. But of course people had to ruin that. There was one person who I hated the most. Sam Pottorff. Since he was also a famous YouTuber he was popular and everyone listened to him to also be popular. The worst thing was that his friends were my bestfriends. All of O2L, except Sam and Jc, were my closest friends.

Jc was the school player. He hit on me a few times but it was just to make fun of me cause he always called me an 'ugly slut'. I don't get the slut part though since I've never been kissed.
Haley kept rambling about Michael but I zoned out most of the time. I was too focused on Connor and Kian talking in the corner. I may have a little crush on Connor but that's because he's such a sweet, nice, loving guy. But I cannot date anyone. Especially not him. Who could want to date an ugly piece of shit? My last boyfriend, Brent, made that clear. He was nice and all at first but he started becoming abusive as time passed. He was only my 2nd boyfriend so I didn't have experience with boys much. I didn't get crushes a lot either. Brent would treat me like shit and make me feel worthless. But that's exactly what he wanted. He wanted to feel more superior than me. He, of course, was also one of my bullies. When he hit me I knew I needed to get away from him.

My only true friends were Audet, Haley (Who was still rambling), Connor, Cameron, Emily, Chloe, Kian, Ricky, Trevor and Gavin. The thing was that Gavin was becoming really distant lately. I'm guessing the rumors Sam spreads were getting to his head.

He was also my ex-boyfriend but he's not a douchebag or anything about it.

Holy shit. I see Sam and Jc walking over here.