Chapter 12

•Vanessa's POV•

"So how was school today?" Cameron asked me once I got in his car.

"Awesome, Mommy. Thanks for asking," I replied in a little kid voice.

"Gosh, I was just trying to be nice," he replied.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"I was thinking we could go to my place and watch movies."

"That sounds awesome. Let's go! Drive bitch drive!"

"That reminds me," Cameron said reaching for the radio.

Asked a girl what she wanted to be
She said,
"Baby can't you see?
I wanna be famous
A star on the screen."
But you can do something in between
Baby you can drive my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my care
And maybe I'll love you

How did Cameron know "Drive my Car" by The Beatles is my favorite song?

"Hey Cameron. How do you know I love that song?" I asked him.

"I uh.. I watch your YouTube videos. I think you're really talented. That's the very first song you sang and you said it was your favorite. I figured you still liked it since you still make covers by The Beatles," He answered blushing. Aw.

"Wow. That's really sweet of you to remember," I said also blushing. We were at his driveway so the car was parked. Then he started leaning in. I did too since I've always wanted to kiss him. Then Connor and I's kiss came to my mind and I debated if I should tell Cameron. I think not. If he doesn't find out then it won't hurt him.

•Cameron's POV•

I was surprised Vanessa started leaning in as I did too. I heard she's never had her first kiss so I wanted it to be cute and not awkward. Then it happened. I may sound like a girl but it felt pretty. It felt nice.

•Vanessa's POV•

Damn. Cameron was a great kisser. I didn't feel the same as I felt when I kissed Connor. It still felt pretty though. I just hope Cameron doesn't find out about my little crush on Connor.

******************

•Cameron's POV•

As Vanessa and I were watching "Cinderella" I thought I would bring up Connor. I don't know why but I felt they had a connection that I didn't have with her.

"So Vanessa. Are you and that Connor guy friends?" I asked her cooly.

"Yes," she said smiling, "he's my best guy friend."

"Do you have feelings for him?" I asked her. I needed to know.

"Um.."

Ding

Damn it. Her phone went off. It better not be Connor. As she read the text her eyes got wide and she typed something really fast.

"I have to go. I had fun. Sorry but it's urgent. Bye," she said really quick before pecking me on the lips and running out the door. Wonder what that text was that got her so worried.

Instagram: @TeAmoVanessaForever