Chapter 6

•Vanessa's POV•

We finally got to the house and I'm so glad Connor didn't ask me even more about why my stomach was bleeding. I knew Karly kicked me too hard so she opened a few cuts. I know it's wrong to say but this pain felt right. I guess I wouldn't have to cut today since that pain was enough to make me happy.

"You okay Vanessa? You're smiling to yourself. Are you thinking about me?" Connor said with a goofy look at the end.

"Haha. I'm fine Connor. So what are we doing? Or are you gonna leave me alone?" I asked Connor with a pouty face at the end.

"I'll stay with you. I already finished all my work and stuff. How about a movie day? Haven't had those in a while since we've been hanging out with the guys so much. You know, maybe we should have more time by ourselves," Connor said with a smile but keeping his eyes on the road. I was smiling too. Like a freaking idiot.

**************************
•Connor's POV•

I can't believe I said that. But it was true. I do want to spend more time with Vanessa. She's just so awesome. And pretty. And nice. And sassy... Stop Connor. She doesn't like you. She won't ever like you. She's too good for you. I realized we got to the house and immediately Vanessa got out and went inside to clean up since she's still bleeding. I got out and followed her inside the house and started looking for some movies. I can't wait for today. Maybe we could accidentally cuddle.

•Vanessa's POV•

I went to the bathroom to clean up and I gotta say, I'm excited for today. Maybe Connor and I could cuddle a bit. Ugh. I wish.

"So what do you want to watch?" Connor asked me after staring at me for like a minute.

"Any Disney movie is fine," I replied with a smile.

*************************

We watched so many Disney movies it was ridiculous. We ate popcorn and laughed the entire time. I love hanging out with Connor. Just him and me. He really gets me. Should I tell him I cut? I don't want him to find out the wrong way. Then again he doesn't have to know or find out. Can I trust him? I'm not that good at trusting people.