Chapter 22

•Connor's POV•

I can't believe Karly bullies Vanessa. I knew she wasn't the nicest but now I know she's a bitch. I was furious. And the guys bullied her. That's just wrong. Have they ever hit her?

"Connor please calm down," Vanessa pleaded.

"Did you ever cut because of them?" I asked.

"What?" Vanessa asked confused.

"Did you ever cut your skin on purpose because of them?" I asked again lowering my voice.

"Connor let's just go to my place and talk, okay? We're just standing on the entrance of Andrea and Jenn's apartment. Let's go and I'll answer any questions you have," Vanessa told me. I nodded and we went to her house up to her room.

"Okay now answer the question," I demanded.

"Yes I've cut because of them. They're the whole reason I self harm," Vanessa said while looking at the ground.

"How do you know it was Karly's fault you were in a coma?" I asked her.

"When I saw them talking, I heard Karly say that she payed a guy to crash into us and that Kian being there was just a bonus. She said I would pay for stealing you from her," Vanessa said tearing up. I pulled her in a hug. And I know Vanessa isn't that much of a hugger.

"It's okay don't cry. No one can make me leave you. I love you, Vanessa. I really do. Do you love me back?" I asked Vanessa. She chuckled.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I love you? You're perfect," she said while looking up to meet my eyes.

"No, you're perfect," I told her. She just smiled and leaned in to kiss me. Just as we were about to kiss Kian walked into the room.

"Hey Vanessa have you seen my- oh my god my eyes. PDA much?" Kian cringed.

"What do you want, Kian? We were having a moment here. You kinda ruined it," Vanessa said while looking at her brother.

"Yeah whatever. I came in to ask if you've seen my laptop. I can't find it," Kian told her.

"Have you checked your underwear drawer? You always put it there," Vanessa asked him. I had to keep myself from laughing.

"Shut up Connor and I'm pretty sure that-" Kian stopped mid sentence when he went to his room to check his drawer. "Never mind. Thanks sis," Kian yelled since he was in his room.

"Anytime, Kiki," Vanessa said.

"AND USE PROTECTION!" Kian yelled.

"WE WILL!" Vanessa and I yelled at the same time. Kian was just laughing.

"Now where were we?" I asked with a smirk.

"Um... this," she said while smashing her lips into mine and wrapping her arms around my neck while I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling us closer. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she opened her mouth and let my tongue explore her mouth.

•Vanessa's POV•

I can't believe I'm making out with Connor. At first I didn't know how do respond but soon caught on. Damn he was good. And he had minty breath. We the pulled away and stared at each other smiling.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, baby," Connor said. He calling me that just made my heart melt.

"So how 'bout that movie?" Connor asked. I just laughed and nodded. He put in Frozen.

"Oh my gosh you know me too well," I mumbled.