Chapter 26

•Karly's POV•

I was just minding my own business walking to school with a smile on my face since I know Connor is available and I see that little bitch kissing him. What in the actual fuck? She said they broke up. She's gonna pay. We made a deal. And nobody can get away with it.

•Connor's POV•

Right now I couldn't be happier. Even though Vanessa and I aren't together, I still have hope we're gonna work things out. I'm in science class right now and Karly is in this class so it's not my favorite class. That and I hate science. That reminded me of Vanessa. She hates science too. That got me smiling.

"Why you smiling? Cause you finally got rid of that bitch of a girlfriend?" Karly said while walking to my desk.

"First of all, she's not a bitch. And I'm actually smiling because I'm thinking of her. So shut the fuck up," I said.

"I heard you two broke up. Is that true?" She said. I can't let her know that I know it's all her fault.

"Yeah. Vanessa and I broke up but that doesn't change my feelings for her," I told Karly.

"Then why did she kiss you in the morning then?" Karly said frustrated.

"She didn't kiss me. I kissed her. And it's because I love her. She might be over me but I'm not over her. So leave me alone you little bitch. No one likes you anyway," I said while the bell rung and I went to my next class. Serves the bitch right.

•Karly's POV•

I can't believe Connor. Why does he love Vanessa? What does she have that I don't? That's why I bully her. Because she has everything I always wanted. She has a loving family, someone who loves her, friends and I have nothing. No one likes me, my siblings are better than me. I hate myself. There are so many scars on my thighs. Old and new ones. I self harm but I don't care. It makes me feel better. I wonder if anyone feels like I do. I should just kill myself. Everyone would be happier. Including me.
*******************
It was after school and I saw Vanessa walking out of the auditorium. I walked towards her, tears spilling out of my eyes with out sobs.

"What do you..." Vanessa said while looking at my tear stained face.

"Never seen a girl cry?" I said while sniffling.

"Not you. You have a strong attitude and you're the boss. No one can deny anything you say. It's you," Vanessa said.

"But that hasn't always been me. I used to be a different person. I used to be happy. I used to not self harm. I used to have a lot of friends. I used to love things and people. Now I'm useless. And I realized that I've been doing that to you all this time and I didn't come for forgiveness. I came to say that I regret everything I've ever done to you. And that you not being with Connor makes you feel like I always feel so you can go to him. Love him because he loves you. No one even likes me so this is a goodbye. A goodbye to life as well," I said while walking away.

•Vanessa's POV•

"Karly wait!" I say while grabbing her shoulder. "Suicide is not the answer. Trust me."

"How do you know? Your life is so perfect," Karly said while she cried even more.

"Perfect?! My life is not even close to perfect. I self harm. Just like you. It's my only escape. I actually did it this morning. I get how people say it's wrong but I can help myself," I said, "I know we've never been on the best terms but I don't want you to be depressed. I went through that and I know how much it hurts. Don't end your life. Please. It's not the answer. I promise something wonderful will happen to you. Before you know it, you'll be the happiest person on earth."

"Thank you. That means a lot. I guess you could be right. I'm just going to be alone for a while to think. This really helped me. Thank you. You're a good person," Karly said while walking to a wall and sitting down against it with her eyes closed while she cried. I smiled and continued to walk to Kian's car.

"What took you so long?" Kian asked while I got in the car.

"Just helping a friend," I said while smiling and looking at the road.

•Karly's POV•

I just sat against the wall crying my eyes out. It's been I while since I felt myself be soft like the others. It feels nice. Like I'm not useless. Maybe there is a reason I was put into this world.

"Hey Karly. What's up? Why are you crying. You never cry," a voice said. I'd recognize that voice anywhere. Jc.

"Hey, Jc. I'm fine. Don't worry about it," I said.

"Want to tell me what's this about?" Jc asked.

"I feel useless. I wanted to kill myself since everyone hates me. But Vanessa made me realize that that's not the answer. That someday I'll be happy again. And I hope that day comes true," I told Jc.

"Trust me. It will," he said while crouching  down and hugging me.