Chapter 21

•Vanessa's POV•

I can't believe this is happening. I didn't want Connor to find out about my self harming problems. He thinks I'm a freak now. I didn't dare look at Connor in the eye. I tried pulling down my shirt but he kept pulling it back up to stare at my scars.

"Vanessa w-"

"I need to go Connor. Bye," I said while running out the door not even letting him finish his sentence. Even though it's my house. I ran all the way to Andrea and Jenn's apartment. I need Andrea right now. She's the only one who knows about my cutting. As I pounded on the door hot water started pouring out of my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. I've been becoming so soft lately. Crying over stupid things. I gotta admit though, I kinda like having a soft spot. Jenn answered the door and looked at me shocked.

"Vanessa? What happened?!" She yelled.

"I need to talk to Andrea. Please let me in," I pleaded.

"Yeah sure. Come in. Come in," she said while stepping to the side. "Andrea! Get your butt out here!" Jenn yelled. Soon after Andrea came down and when she looked at me she gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

"He found out, didn't he?" She asked. I nodded and she pulled me into a big hug. This is all I needed right now. Someone to care for me.

"I see you guys need to talk. I'll be in my room," Jenn said while walking out to her room. Andrea and I walked to her room.

"So what happened?" Andrea asked me, "how did he find out?"

"Well when I got home I cut my stomach three times. Then I was in my room staring at the wall mumbling to myself. Connor walked in and we talked about how he says he loves me but I'm just so fat and ugly so I can't believe that he even likes what I look like. We kissed but when he wrapped his arms around my waist, he touched my fresh cuts so I winced and pressed my lips together. He pulled back and was concerned and wanted to know why I pressed my lips together. He tried to lift my shirt to see what I was hiding. It was obviously my cuts. Then he finally pulled my shirt up when he kissed me and I let go of his hands I was holding so he wouldn't pull my shirt up. Then he saw my fresh cuts and scars," I told Andrea while a few tears fell down my cheeks.

"What did he say?" She asked.

"I didn't even let him say anything. I just ran out and now I'm here," I answered.

"Well then-" she was cut off by the doorbell. We both looked at each other. I'm just hoping it's not Connor, the person I love most but want to see the least.

•Connor's POV•

I can't believe Vanessa self harms. I've been suspicious ever since that day at lunch but she's such a strong girl. I never thought she would do this. Does Kian know? Do her parents know? Does anyone know? Vanessa just ran out when I saw her stomach cuts and scars. A few were so recent. She had to have done them today. She must hate me now. I didn't run after her. Never too late to find her. I ran around but she wasn't in sight. I ran and thought maybe she went to a friend's house. She loves to hang out with Audet and Haley but they live farther away so she couldn't have ran all the way there. I saw Andrea and Jenn's apartment. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. Then the girl I've loved for so many years answered the door with a tear stained face.

"C-Connor?" Vanessa said while tearing up.

"Hi," I said with a smile, "why did you run out like that? Did you think I would hate you if I found out? Did you think I would leave you?" She nodded slightly. "I would never leave you for anything. Even of you murdered someone I'd still be at your side. I'd even help you hide the body," I told her and she giggled.

"I love you, Connor. It's just no one knows about my problem other than Andrea. I didn't know how you would take it," she said quietly while hugging me.

"I love you, too. Just promise me you won't do that again," I told her while lifting her chin so she would look at me.

•Vanessa's POV•

"I'm sorry Connor. I can't promise you that just yet. I wish I could but I know I'll break this promise and I don't want you to be disappointed in me," I told Connor truthfully. I know that I will continue cutting. It's just a part of my life and it's not that easy to break this horrible habit.

"Just please make an effort. Please. For me?" Connor told me sweetly.

"Okay. I promise I'll make an effort," I told Connor and connected our lips together. It felt amazing.

"Ooh. Get some!" Andrea yelled.

"You had to ruin the moment, didn't you?"

"I saw an opportunity and I took it," she shrugged. I turned back to Connor.
"I'm so glad you didn't leave me. I love you so much. You have no idea how much," I told Connor while looking up at him. Even though Kian is taller than Connor and we're twins, he's so much taller than me. I'm only 5'6''.

"I think the correct answer is I love you as much as you love me times infinity," Connor told me.

"Well played, Franta. Well played," I told him. We just chuckled and smiled at each other.

"Wanna go back to my place and watch some movies?" Connor asked me. "But I'm warning you. The guys are there. It's Ricky and Jc. Oh and has Kian talked to you lately?" Connor asked me.

"No. What did he need to tell me?" I questioned.

"He's moving into the O2L house with us!" Connor smiled. I didn't. Kian is so close to me. And we don't have any siblings. It's just us two. And I haven't seen my parents in a long time.

"Oh," I said.

"But wait there's more," Connor said sounding like a host. I looked up. "You're moving in with us too!"

"What?" I whispered dumbfounded. I am 18 so technically I'm a legal adult.

"Yup! And we're going to VidCon in a week! And the end of the year party was extended to Sunday instead of Friday since you're the head of the committee and you weren't there cause you were in the coma which by the way was horrible. You should've seen me," Connor said blushing.

"I did," I said quietly.

"What?"

"I said I did," I repeated.

"Wha-how?" Connor asked confused.

"When I was in the coma I went to a white room with a lady and she showed me how everyone was without me. The good and the bad," I told him.

"The bad? What bad? Everyone was miserable without you. Even Jc and Sam," Connor said.

"Not everyone. My bullies weren't," I said.

"And who are they?" Connor asked curiously. I sighed. I guess it's time to tell him.

"It's Karly, Charlie, Brent, Jake, and Anthony," I told him truthfully. He looked pretty mad when I said Karly. "And something else. It's not good either. Karly is the reason I was in a coma for three days."

"What?" Connor hissed. Oh shit. This is not gonna be pretty.

QuestionOfTheChapter- Who's your favorite out of O2L? If it's Connor then who's your second favorite? My favorite is obviously Connor Franta and my second favorite has to be Ricky Dillon.