Chapter 30

•Vanessa's POV•

I'm so bored right now. Connor and I have been laying on the couch for about three hours now and I can't stand in one position so long.

"Con," I say.

"Yes?" He responds.

"I'm bored. How can you do nothing and not get bored?"

"I don't know," he says.

"I think I'm gonna have a ride on your penny board," I say.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks.

"No of course not. Is there something I should be mad about?" I ask.

"No. It's just that I thought penny boarding was just an excuse to get away from me," he said while looking down.

"Of course not. I just need some fresh air. I think I'm gonna go to The Queen's house to film a collab. I'll see you later. Love you," I said while kissing him.

"Love you too. Have fun at Tyler's," he said laughing.

I went to Connor's room and grabbed his red penny board, his camera because I forgot to bring my own, a bag to put the camera in, and headed out to Mr. Tyler Oakley's house. His house was about 30 minutes away so I took my phone out with my headphones and put some old school songs like The Beatles, U2, the Go Go's, Depeche Mode, the Human League , A-ha, and the Simple Minds.

Talking away
I don't know what I'm to say
I'll say it anyway
Today's another day to find you
Shying away
I'll be coming for your love, okay?

Take on me
Take on me
Take me on
Take on me
I'll be gone
In a day or two

So needless to say
I'm odds and ends
But I'm me stumbling away
Slowly learning that life is okay
Say after me,
"It's no better to be safe than sorry."

Take on me
Take on me
Take me on
Take on me
I'll be gone
In a day or two

Oh, things that you say, yeah
Is it life or just to play my worries away?
You're all the things I've got to remember
You're shying away
I'll be coming for you anyway

Take on me
Take on me
Take me on
Take on me
I'll be gone
In a day

Take on me
Take on me
Take me on
Take on me
I'll be gone
In a day

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer and a happy lavender haired man appeared in front of me.

"My Queen! I have come in peace from the O2L house to film a collab," I said while bowing.

"Oh why thank you. Come in because we are about to film so many videos!" Tyler laughed.

"So why were you at the O2L house?" Tyler asked once we were sitting on the couch.

"You know. Just hanging with the bae," I said.

"Ooh. Let me guess. Mr. Franta?" Tyler said.

"How did you know?" I asked surprised.

"Girl please. I know shit. Anyway, what do you want the collab to be?" Tyler asked.

"How about a Q and Slay?" I winked.

"You know me too well. And how about a Truth or Dare video on your channel?" He asked.

"Yas. Perfect," I said in a weird voice. He set the camera up for his channel.

"Well hello everyone. My name is Tyler Oakley and today we are doing a Q and Slay," Tyler said while clapping in between phrases, "and today I am here with my main bitch, Vanessa Lawley!"

"What's up, Beautifuls," I smiled.

"So I asked you guys on twitter with the #AskTynessaAnything and here are some of your questions," Tyler said.

@tylermyoakley: Are you guys a thing? Is Tyler not gay anymore?! Please answer!! #AskTynessaAnything

"No guys. Tyler is still super gay-licious and I'm straight. We both like the D so it's not gonna work. Unless I grow one but I don't think that's going to happen," I laugh.

@vanessaisawhore vanessa should die in a hole. No one likes her anyways. Kian doesn't deserve a sister like that. Hopefully someday I'll get lucky and u will die #AskTynessaAnything

"Okay first of all, how dare you say that to my main bitch! And she's one of the best girls I have ever met and I know you're just jealous of her. So why don't you stop with your hate comments and go hate on your dog or something. You guys are both a bitch. Anyways. That's all we have for today and click on Vanessa's face or there will be a link below to the collab we did on her channel and please send her some love. Bye guys," Tyler finished rambling and turned to me.

"I love you, Ty. You're such an awesome friend," I said while hugging him, "let's film my collab now." I smiled and got Connor's camera on the tripod.

"What's up, Beautifuls. Vanessa here. And I'm here with The Queen himself!" I said.

"Hey ya'll," Tyler waved.

"And we are here to do a Truth or Dare video. We tweeted you guys out asking for some dares and truths with the hashtag #AskTynessaAnything and here are some of them," I said.

@o2lequalstheshit are you guys virgins? #AskTynessaAnything

"Well I am. For sure. But I don't know about Mr. Oakley here," I smirk.

"Well there was this time in St. Patrick's Day when things kinda got out of control.." Tyler said.

"And this, kids, are things you should keep to yourself," I tell the camera.

"Well it was a question! I'm just answering," Tyler said and smirked.

@lipglossonmylips I dare you guys to kiss. I need a Tynessa or Vyler kiss! I ship you guys!! Idc if Tyler likes dick!! #AskTynessaAnything

"Okay then. Get ready for the kiss of your life," Tyler said and made a creepy face. He put a funny kissy face and I laughed and kissed him while laughing. It was quick and pretty weird considering Tyler is gay but it was funny. I always wondered what it feels like to kiss someone who likes their same gender. I'm sure Connor won't care. It's just a tiny little kiss.

"Okay next truth!"
@shipper4life Is #Conessa real?! Is Vanessa really dating Connor Franta??? #AskTynessaAnything

"Answer, my bitch! The viewers want to know! And the truth!" He said.

"Okay okay. Yes. It's true. #Conessa is real and I hope it's gonna be real for a long time," I said while smiling really big.

"Aw. My heart," Tyler said. We continued with the questions and when we finished I hugged Tyler, got the equipment and headed out on Connor's penny board. I got there like half an hour later and went to Connor's room to return his camera. I entered and saw Connor asleep. I'm surprised he's not awake. It's only 8:00 at night. I dropped his stuff and went over to kiss him goodbye. I kissed his forehead and whispered, "Goodnight Connor. I love you." I smiled and went to my own house.

Today was a good day.

Recommended Songs

- Just Give Me a Reason by Pink

- Sweater Weather by the Neighborhood