Chapter 40

•Connor's POV•

Today is day two of VidCon and I'm still adjusting my eyes to the light. Vanessa is curled up in my chest asleep. I'll let her sleep a little longer. I went to the take a shower and picked out my clothes. 20 minutes later, I was out looking flawless. I shook Vanessa's shoulder. She grunted and looked at me, rubbing her eyes.

"How did you get ready so fast?" She said in a raspy voice.

"I woke up like dis. I woke up like dis. We flawless-"

"Okay, I get it. I'm gonna go to my hotel room and get my clothes," she said getting up.

"Aren't you going to shower?" I asked.

"No. I'm going straighten my hair and it needs to be dry," she said. I nodded and she left to get her stuff. I'm bored now. And hungry.

•Vanessa's POV•

I went next door to find Ricky and Trevor dancing half naked to Ordinary.

"What the hell do you think you are you doing?" I said calmly. They stopped and looked at me.

"I thought you were at Connor's," Ricky said.

"Well I need to change clothes," I said.

"Well you see-"

"Never mind," I cut Trevor off and went to my suitcase. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt that has black sleeves to my elbows and gray in the middle. Just like Connor's. I grabbed my straightener and went to Connor's room.

"Keep partying! Just don't take those boxers off!" I yelled to Ricky and Trevor.

"Hey babe," I said to Connor. He was on his phone. Typical.

"I thought you were going to change," he said.

"I walked in on the two guys partying half naked so I'm going to change here," I explained and went to the bathroom. I changed and waited for the straightener to heat up.

"Are you almost done?!" Con yelled through the door. I opened it.

"I'm just straightening my hair. Smooth your boobs," I said. He chuckled and grabbed his hair product. He put his hair in a quiff and walked out. I finished and walked out.

"Let's go meet bitches!" I yelled.

"So, a bunch of Vanessas?" He said. I gave him a look. "Kidding." I still kept glaring at him. "And I love you?" He said confused. I love it when he's bewildered.

"I love you, too," I said and hugged him. He sighed in relief that I wasn't really mad. We went down and I had my panel in thirty minutes so we had to hurry up.

"So, who's in your panel?" Connor asked.

"Andrea, Jenn, Lia, Lauren, Arden, Lilly, and Zoe," I said. "I also planned some collabs for VidCon Day 3 since I don't have anything tomorrow."

"Nice. I'm proud of you," he said. I smiled and he kissed my cheek. Aww. How cute. We got there and I left.

"I'll see you later," I said.

"You too. I love you," he said and kissed my lips. I walked away and was crushed in a hug.

"Oh my gosh! We haven't seen you in so long! And is that Connor Franta you were making out with?" The girls said.

"First of all, we weren't making out. It was just a kiss. And yes, that was Connor. And I missed you guys!" I responded. We got called down to the panel. Andrea, Jenn, me, Zoella, Lilly, Lia, Lauren, and Arden were all sitting next to each other in a line. And apparently Tyler was hosting it.