Chapter 41

•Vanessa's POV•

Today is the last day of VidCon. I don't have any meet and greets or panels so I'm making a few collabs. I'm doing the collab with Zoe first.

"Hey Zoe," I said while waking into her hotel room. Alfie was also there playing on his phone.

"Change of plans. Alfie is also collabing with us," Zoe said.

"That's okay with me. And can I just say that Zalfie is my OTP," I said. It's actually true.

"What about Troyler?" Alfie asked.

"I've known Zalfie more than Troyler," I smirked. They laughed.

"How was your performance?" Zoe asked.

"It was great. Ricky was awesome too," I said.

"That's good," Alfie said.

"So what are we doing?" I asked.

"Random answer and question video. It could be dares, would you rathers, questions, anything really," Zoe said. I smiled. Alfie put the camera on the tripod and pressed record.
***
"Hello everybody," Zoe said.

"Today I am joined with,"

"Vanessa Lawley," I said.

"And PointlessBlog," Alfie said. Zoe explained the random video and we went on Twitter.

@zalfie5ever Are you guys at VidCon?!

"Of course. Where else would I waste my money?" I respond and Zoe laughs.

@twerkingonconnor Is Connor single cuz I would do him any day, everyday

"Girl back off my man!" I yelled. Zoe laughed really hard. "No he is not single and if anyone is fucking him, it's gonna be me. Not that I'm planning on it."

@tylermysugg Would you rather give a blowjob to Tyler or stick your dick in Joe?

"Oh my god. So many perverted people," Zoe said.

"I would give a blowjob to Tyler because 1) I don't have a dick, 2) Tyler is gay so it won't be taken to the heart, and 3) I do have a mouth," I said and winked. Alfie and Zoe looked at me weird and laughed. At the end, they both chose the blowjob to Tyler.
"Okay so that is it for this video. Give this video a thumbs up, comment below, and subscribe. Bye!" Zoe waved.
"Bye!" Alfie and I yelled and waved, too.

"Bye guys. I had fun," I said and hugged both of them.

"Us too. We'll keep in contact. You need to visit London," Zoe said.

"I'll try. Bye," I said and left. I walked to Troye's room and just walked in and saw Troye and Tyler kissing.

"TROYLER FOREVER!" I yelled. They stopped and blushed.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" Troye said annoyed.

"Yes. I just prefer not to do it. And we said we would collab at 3:15 and it's 3:17. Priorities, Mr. Sivan," I said.

"I'll go now," Tyler said.

"By Ty," Troye and I said.

"Goodbye my queen!" I said and he laughed, hugged me, and left.

"Ready to collab?" I asked.

"Yup. We are doing the baby food challenge," he said. "Half on my channel and half on yours."