Chapter 24

•Vanessa's POV•

As I was walking towards the weird house I felt someone watching me but I chose to ignore the feeling. I don't need any distractions right now. I finally reached the door and I took a deep breath and opened the door. I instantly saw Karly.

"Ugh. Took you long enough," she said while putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm here for one thing and one thing only. Where are my parents?" I said as calmly as possible.

"We said we would make a deal. You ready to for me to tell you what it is?" Karly said annoyed. I nodded firmly.

"You have to break up with Connor," she said simply.

"No! Never."
My reaction have her pleasure. She smirked and looked at me.

"If you want your precious parents back then I suggest you do what you are told," she said.

"How is this gonna make a difference? He will never date you," I groaned, frustrated.

"Because if I can't have him, no one can," She said while picking at her nails.

"I will ask again, where are my parents?" I asked with gritted teeth.

"Break up with Connor and I'll give you your parents," she said. I love Connor but I can't live without my parents. Karly could hurt them but Connor can live without me.

"Fine," I whispered with my head down, "I'll do it. I just want my parents and for you to stay away from any of my family and friends."

"Fair enough," she said, "Deal?" She extended her hand for me to shake it.

"And another thing. You stay out of my life," I said.

"I'll always be part of your life. But I'll make an effort," Karly shrugged. I'll take that. I'm getting impatient.

"Deal," I said while shaking her hand.

"Now go and break up with Connor," she said.

"Right now? Can I have till tomorrow? I want to spend one last day with him," I said.

"Fine. I guess it's the least I can do. Now go and come back tomorrow after you break up with Connor," Karly said and I turned around to get out.

•Connor's POV•

I couldn't hear and anything at all so after a few minutes I gave up and walked back home.

"Hey Con Da Bon," Ricky said as I entered the house, "So I heard you're with Kian's sister." He smirked while my face turned a pink color.

"Yeah. I'm dating her. And I really like her," I said quietly while my face turned more red.

"Like her?" Ricky smirked.

"Okay okay. I love her. With all my heart. Don't mean to get sappy but I seriously could not live without her. She's my world," I said while smiling to myself.

"I know she loves you too, Cons. I wish I had someone," Ricky said.

"We all know you have a thing for that Emily girl, dude. We always knew you were into blondes," I smirked while Ricky blushed. Then my phone beeped saying I got a text.

From Vanessa: Hey babe. Wondering if you want to spend the whole day together after school. You in? Just you and me

To Vanessa: I'd love to. Talk to you later. Love you.

From Vanessa: I love you more than you can imagine. Bye Connor. Know that I love you with all my heart