Chapter 3

•Vanessa's POV•

Sam and Jc can't hurt me. Not right now. Not when my friends are here. That's how they get always with it. Since I love art and singing, I stay after school to help with the art posters and dances cause I've performed with my friends. But that was before. I used to put my whole heart into a song. I sang with Audet and Haley. That's when Sam, Karly, Charlie, Jc, Brent and Jake started bulling me.

"Hey Haley!!" Jc says with a friendly smile. He then checks her out. Typical. I always knew Jc liked Haley but Haley would never date him cause she knows how much of a douchbag and player he is. Plus now she's dating Michael.

"Oh. Hi, Jc.." Haley responds.

"So did you hear about the party?" Sam asks.

I knew about it. It was the end of our final high school year. Of course there was going to be a huge party. I could already see it.
Drunk people. Heartbreaks. Make outs. Crying. Trashing the place.
I honestly was never a fan of drinking or smoking. The only addictions I could think of are the internet, social media, singing, and drawing.

"Yeah I did," Haley says.

"Well if you're going maybe we could get together and go. You're probably the only girl who hasn't given into me yet," Jc says while winking and smirking.

Haley looks disgusted. "If you didn't know I have a boyfriend now, Jc so fuck off. I wouldn't give you anything even if my life depended on it."

That got Jc pretty mad cause his face turned red and he said, "Just you wait Haley. You will give in to me. Everyone does. No one can resist me. No one."

Then he walked away. Sam then whispered in my ear, "You better go to the party because we both know you've been wanting this body since Day 1."

I looked at him shocked. I knew he was bad I never knew he would be this much of a jerk.

Just then Connor and Kian walked over here. Kian came over to me and hugged me. And before you can even say, I'm his twin sister. I always get hate on YouTube because they say I'm 'stealing him from them'. Bitch please.

"Hey Kian. Hey Connor," I smiled.

"Hey Vanessa," Connor says while returning the smile. This is what I love about Connor. He can make me smile by just being there. But I don't love him or anything.

My thoughts were interrupted by Kian saying, "So are you going to the party with your big brother?"

"Kian, you are only older than me by 10 minutes."

"Whatever. So are you going or not?"

"I don't know. I don't want to be near alcohol," I replied.

"C'mon. It'll be fun. I'll be there with you," Connor said.

Why do you have to be so irresistible?

"Okay. Fine. I'll go. But if anything happens it's all you're fault, Franta."

"Yeah yeah. Whatever," he says with in a joking matter.

Why does he have to be so perfect?

Better question is, why do I have to be so imperfect?

I'm probably one of the ugliest girls in school. I have long, brown hair to my butt, light brown eyes, side bangs, and braces. I'm an eighteen-year-old with braces. I'm so pathetic. You know that everyone who self harms says that they're fat but that's not true and they're exaggerating? Well I'm not like that. I am fat. I don't have a flat stomach, not even close. I don't have a thigh gap or skinny arms and legs. I have a big ass with big thighs which just makes me weigh even more. I wish I could be anorexic but no. I have to like food even though I'm a picky eater. Connor would sure as hell be happy with a girl with a perfect body and personality.

Riiiiiiiing

That was the bell. Sam is in my homeroom. Shit.