Chapter 44- Last Chapter

•Vanessa's POV•

Today is Connor and I's three year anniversary. And I don't want to be all cliché so I'm planning our special dinner. I don't know what to get him though. That's the problem.

•Connor's POV•

I don't want to make this thing cliché. Vanessa deserves the best but a special dinner doesn't sound like us. I know exactly what I'm giving her. I got it engraved yesterday and I'm going to pick it up right now. I might have been a little sneaky but it's worth it. She's going to love it. I walked up to the lady at the front desk.

"Welcome to Jewelry World. How may I help you?" She asked.

"Hello. I'm here to pick up a ring for Connor Franta," I said.

"Yes. One moment," she said and walked to the back. She came back and gave me the bag. I prepaid it.

"Here it is. Have a wonderful day," she smiled.

"Thank you," I smiled back.

"And if it doesn't work out, call me," she winked and gave me a card. I put the bag down, grabbed the card, ripped it into pieces, and threw them at her.

"No thanks. I'm good," I smirked and walked to my car and to Vanessa and I's apartment.

•Vanessa's POV•

"Lilly, I'm serious. This has to be perfect," I told Lilly. She was sitting in front of me looking at my plan.

"And it's going to be. Do you have his present?" She asked.

"No," I said. "I have no idea what to get him!"

"Calm down. What about a necklace?" She suggested.

"He's a guy!!" I yelled frustrated.

"Okay. Okay. Oh! I know," she said.

"What?"

"I key chain."

I thought about it. That's actually good.

"Perfect. I just need to go customize it. I'll be back in an hour or less. Check everything! I'm counting on you!" I yelled while running out the door. I bumped into Connor who was coming just coming in.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's cool. Why haven't we talked today?" Connor asked.

"Cause," I said.

"Cause?" He replied.

"It's a surprise," I grinned. He chuckled.

"Do I get a goodbye kiss?" He smirked.

"No," I said in a a serious face. He pouted. I laughed and kissed him.

"See you later," I smiled and walked out the door to my car. Today should be fun. I walked up to the front desk.

"Welcome to Jewelry World. How may I help you?" The lady said with a grumpy, annoyed tone.

"Hello. I want to get a key chain engraved and how are you today? You don't seem very happy," I said.

"I'm not. I got turned down by this really hot guy. I know he has a girlfriend by what he bought but I still had hope and gave him my number. He ripped the card and threw it in my face! That bastard," she said. Aw. I felt bad for her.

"Aww. Do you know his name?" I asked.

"Connor Franta. What a douche. His girlfriend is probably a fat bitch," she said. My face quickly changed from happy to furious. "Is something wrong?"