Chapter 8

•Andrea's POV•

As soon as I opened the door someone screamed many things.

"Andrea, please forgive me. I love you so much! I don't know what came over me. But when I realized what I had done my world came crashing down. I was mean to everyone and I was mess. The whole point is: Andrea Russet I love you with all my heart and please believe me I can't live without the love of my life." Kian whispered. I read fell out of my eye.

"Kian, I love you, too. I was a mess when you were gone, too. I forgive you. I just love you too much," I said to Kian meaning every single word. He then gave me the biggest hug I've ever received and I felt safe in his arms once again. Then he grabbed my face and kissed me with the most passion and I did the same. I just can't live without my Kean da Bean.

"I'm so glad you forgave me. You won't believe how rude I was to my first love," Kian chuckled. I knew he was talking about Vanessa. He's always called her that. They're twins. Of course they're going to love each other. "I need to apologize. I couldn't find her at the house though."

"I'm right here Kian. And I love you too!" Vanessa yelled as she came up from behind me.

"Vanessa?! You were here the whole time? I'm sorry I was mean to you. You see how I am without Andrea?" Kian told Vanessa.

"Yes I see Kian. Well I'm going back to the house. You guys probably want some time by yourselves. And I don't want no babies anytime soon!"

"Eww, Vanessa! You're so nasty! Then again you're always like this," I said, laughing a little at end.

•Vanessa's POV•

As I left the house I started thinking about Connor. I think I should back off for a while. Maybe hang out with another guy for a while. How about Cameron Jones? I've always had a tiny crush on him (nothing compared to what I felt for Connor though) and I wouldn't mind hanging out with him for a while.

*********************************

Te envio poemas de mi puño y letra. Te envio canciones de cuatro cuarentas. Te envio-

Ugh. School. I do love my alarm song though. Even though I never get to the next verse. I always stop it before it even finishes the third line. I'm Mexican. What can I say? I love songs in Spanish. I can't wait to ask Cameron to hang out with me. His blue eyes are so beautiful. I prefer green eyes like Connor's though. I need to stop comparing them. Connor and Cameron. Two different hot guys.
******
"Hey Cameron," I said with a smile.

"Hey Vanessa. Haven't talked to you in a while. Thinking of it we haven't hung out that much either. Do you want to hang out after school today?" Cameron asked me.

"Yeah sure. I was actually going to ask you the same thing. Weird. Well school's about to start so I'll see you later," I said smiling the whole time.

"Yeah. You too. Bye," he said with a wave and walked away.

This is good. I'm finally gonna get over Connor and get with Cameron.

•Connor's POV•

I really regret what I said to Vanessa yesterday. She probably hates me now. I'm gonna apologize to her today. Wait. Is that her... talking to Cameron? I've always known she's had a crush on him. Why can't she like me? Of course after my dick move she would want to hang out with Cameron.

After school

•Vanessa's POV•

I was going to meet Cameron at the parking lot when Jc, Brent and Sam stopped me.

"Woah, woah, woah. Where do you think you're going?" Sam said.

"I have plans with someone so I don't have time for your bullshit today. Kay. Bye," I replied with a sarcastic smile.

"Fine. You can go today you ugly bitch. Like someone would want to hang out with you. No wonder I dumped you," Brent said. Man I hate this guy.

"First of all, I dumped you cause you cheated. Second of all, fuck off. Bye now," I replied. I am on fire today.

"Wait. Where are you going?" Seriously. Can't I have a break?

"What do you want Connor? Scratch that. I don't care what you want. I have plans with someone and he's waiting for me. I got to go. Laters," I knew I was being a bitch but I don't really have the patience today.

"Hey. What took you so long?" Cameron asked me. Damn he's hot.

"Annoying people. So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well I hope you like the fair cause we're going there!" Cameron said excitedly.

"Sure. I love the fair. Let's go. To infinity and beyond!" I replied with a deep voice at the end.

"Bitch I said we're going to the fair not Disneyland. Get your facts right!" Cameron said laughing. I laughed too. We always cuss at each other and stuff. I do that to everyone who is my friend. I have a feeling today will be awesome.