Chapter 17

•Vanessa's POV•

I could not be any happier right now. I have the guy of my dreams and no one can tear us apart. Sure Karly is being a bitch but it doesn't matter. I love Connor and he loves me. Nothing should matter other than that. Right? But tomorrow is Monday. That means school. But it also means Connor uploads a video I forgot I have to upload a video today. Oops. And I didn't upload one last week either. Damn it.

"Hey babe," I told Connor.

"Yeah?" He asked while his cheeks turned a pink color. Glad I have that effect again.

"I forgot to upload a video so can you help me? I'm uploading two since I didn't upload one last week," I explained to him.

"Okay. Do you want to do the boyfriend/girlfriend tag?"

"Um. I don't think I'm ready for that just yet Connor. Don't get me wrong. I'm just not ready for the hate yet," I told him.

"I get it babe. I just hope you don't get any hate when the fans do find out," he said while lifting my chin and giving me a soft kiss on the lips. No matter how long our kisses are, I still feel like a zoo is erupting in my stomach. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"What about we do a challenge?" Connor asked, "I also have to have a video for tomorrow."

"Let's do Marry, Fuck, Kill on my channel since you already did it with Tyler and maybe we can do a #AskConessa," I told him, shyly at the end.

"That's an awesome idea. And it's relationship week on O2L so can we do a video about that later too right?" Connor asked me.

"Yeah sure!" I told him.

"Waddup Beatifuls? It's your girl Vanessa here," I said as I made a heart with my index and middle fingers. It's my signature intro. "And today I am doing Marry, Fuck, Kill with none other than.."

"The fabulous Connor Franta," Connor said while finishing my sentence. I chuckled and continued with the video.

***********************

We were having a good laugh when I picked out Connor's paper and I didn't really want to answer.

"Okay. So it's Connor Franta, Starbucks, and Tyler Oakley. Tough since I love all these things," I said. Connor chucked but I do love Starbucks. "I would fuck the Starbucks coffee cup, marry Connor and sorry Tyler but you dead," I saw with a goofy grin. We started laughing so hard.

"Okay guys that's it for today and sorry about not uploading a video last week but don't worry cause I will make a second video later on the week and expect Connor to be in it. Anyways. Bye my Beautifuls!!"

"I love your outros, Vanessa. They're so cute. Like you," Connor told me.

"Oh shut up," I playfully hit Connor.

•CONNOR'S POV•

"What's up guys? It's Connor. And today's I am doing a #AskConnor with the beautiful Vanessa Lawley," I told the camera.

"Hey guys!" Vanessa said while jumping behind me.

"So we asked you guys on twitter for some questions and #AskConessa is now trending on twitter. So first question, 'Who's funnier?' Uh me obviously. It's my video."

"Yeah. Right," Vanessa scoffed.

'Do you guys have crushes?'

"Yes," we both answered at the same time.

'Is #Conessa real?'

"Anything can happen. What do you think?" Vanessa answered. Good answer, I thought.

'Are you guys white girls?'

"Duh! We love Starbucks and Mean Girls!" I said with a hair flip. We laughed really hard.

"Okay guys those are all the questions for today. Comment below of you want more #AskConessa videos. Okay SoThisWeekWeTalkedAboutQuestionsQuestionsQuestions. AndVanessaWasHereAndWeDidWeirdQuestions. OkaySeeYaLater. Bye!!"

"Damn. You're good at my outro," I told Vanessa.

"I try," Vanessa said with a hair flip.

"I love you so much," I told Vanessa.

"Well that was random," Vanessa said smiling.

"Isn't it sweeter when it's out of nowhere though?" I asked getting closer to her.

"Yeah. Yeah it is..." she whispered. I lifted her chin and stared into her beautiful eyes. We just stared at each other for a while.

"Are you gonna kiss me or just gonna stare at my ugly face," Vanessa said. I kissed her softly.

"You're not ugly. You're beautiful. Don't you think so?" I told her. I can't believe Vanessa doesn't think she's beautiful. I can never stop looking at her.

"Not really. No one has ever called me beautiful. The actual opposite actually," she said quietly.

"Well you are beautiful to me and that's all that matters. Who told you you're not?" I asked her with concern.

"I-I can't say. They will hurt me," she said sadly.

"Please Vanessa. Tell me. I will make sure nothing happens to you. Tell me. I care too much about you to see you hurt. If that makes any sense," I said. She smiled a little.

"It's-It's someone you know. Actually several people you know."

"Who?" I asked eagerly. I need to know who is hurting my princess.

"Jc and Sam," she said in a whisper I could barely hear.

What? My bestfriends are hurting the love of my life?