|02| Oikawa Tooru |Timer|

"If you're going to hit it, hit it until it breaks." - Oikawa Tooru
———
You quickly pick up your phone, pulling up (Favorite Social Media). Swiping through your feed, you spot a special someone.

     SetterFrom_Space

You pull up your DM's, smiling as you spot a message. You've been messaging SetterFrom_Space for a few months now, and its been the best few months of your life. Apparently he goes to Aoba Johsai, the enemy of your school. Since he seems to hate Shiratorizawa, you never mentioned you go there. You wonder if you can get transferred to Aoba Johsai.

SetterFrom_Space: Yaho! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

You snicker as you read the message. He's always sent over the top emojis. When you go to reply, you accidentally drop your phone. As you pick it up, you check the timer on your wrist. A little over 24 hours it says. Maybe you would stay home tomorrow.

(Your Username): Hey :D

SetterFrom_Space: I was wondering ...

(Your Username): Hmm??

SetterFrom_Space: Could we meet up?

If you had been eating or drinking something at the time, you would have choked. There was multiple reasons for that as well. He didn't know you went to Shiratorizawa. In fact, he didn't know if you even lived near him. Also, the timer on your wrist. What if he was your soulmate and you're supposed to meet him? You just decided to go with an obvious question.

(Your Username): How do you know if I even live near you...?

SetterFrom_Space: Your account bio says you go to Shiratorizawa...

.....

.....

HUH?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

(Your Username): You're not mad right?!?!?!?

SetterFrom_Space: Why would I be mad (◕‿◕✿)

SetterFrom_Space: It's Ushijima Wakatoshi I hate, not you.

Oh, what a relief.

Wait.

He hates Waka-chan.....?

(Your Username): Umm...... There's a slight problem..

SetterFrom_Space: Yes? (ᵔᴥᵔ)

(Your Username): Ummm.... So you see...

(Your Username): Waka-chan is kinda...

(Your Username): My Bestfriend...

SetterFrom_Space: WHATTTTTTTTTTTT

SetterFrom_Space: HOW COULD YOU BE THAT GIANT EMOTIONLESS BEANSTALKS FRIEND!?!?

(Your Username): Hey! He may be a beanstalk, but he's nice once you get to know him...

SetterFrom_Space: ...

...

...

(Your Username): Hello???

...

...

You sigh as you set down your phone. He must have left. Maybe you aren't meant to meet after all. You fall asleep with these pessimistic thoughts swirling in your mind.