Prologue

< Prologue >

"Tori, put it down!" I said before taking the marker. Who knew a seven month old child could be so much work? Being almost four months pregnant was really not helping me much, either; I'm not showing much but just a small, slightly visible baby bump. I told my family about me being pregnant, and they were happy. The only person I have to tell now is Scooter, great! Drake is at physical therapy, so I'm by myself, Tammy and my niece, Tabitha, are still here, but they're spending mother-daughter time together. I'm so ready for that.

"Tori, DO NOT put that in your mouth; you wanna eat-eat?" I took a piece of trash away from her. She crawled to me before extending her arms to me. "Aww! You want me to pick you up?" After I picked her up, I took her to the kitchen, and sat her in the high chair before pouring Cheerios in the tray.

My phone buzzed; when I looked, I saw it was Scooter.

'We need to talk; you got time to come to the studio?' '

I've got my hands full with Tori, can you come over here?'

I responded. For a moment or so, I thought he'd ignored my request, when my phone buzzed again.

'Sure, see you in little bit' I read.

I guess seeing him will be the perfect time to time him the big news... I am so not looking forward to this. I heard a car pull it the drive way.

"He can't be here that quick," I murmured to myself in disbelief. I went to sit on the couch and waited for a knock; I mean, I don't want to seem too eager, right?

I opened the door and seen a face I didn't really expect to see.

"Justin?"

"Hey, is this a bad time?" he asked, playing with his hair.

It was strange seeing him because it's been almost three months since I seen him.

He looks so broken. Even though I hated him for causing me so much heartache in my relationship, I still cared about him; he's a good friend.

"No, come in," I smiled softly before letting him pass by me.

I watched him as he go settled on the couch "So, what brings you by? You look like you haven't slept in days," I was just being honest.

"That's because I haven't, I'm just stressing out," he rubbed his hands over his face in frustration, then looked at me. "You look different,"

No shit, Sherlock, I'm pregnant.

"How?" I watched him as he moved closer to me; not this again.

"You're glowing, that's all," he looked at the floor.

"You know, I'm sorry about what happened, I didn't mean to hurt you. And I, for damn sure, didn't want to lose you as a friend,"

"I know, I miss you Justin," I ran and got Tori then came back.

"I miss you too," he laughed. A rather abrupt knocking on the door interrupted our conversation.

"Do I need to leave?" Justin looked cautiously as the door.

I swung the door open before smiling. "Naw, it's just Scooter,"

"Just Scooter? That's all I get?" I moved out of his way so Scooter could come in.

"Sorry, it's only just the 'world's greatest manager' of all time."

"Better! I got a proposal today, the producer of Degrassi called; they're looking for a 'Pop Star' teacher. Either you or Justin will do," Scooter looked at us in interest.

I spoke up first. "Give it to Justin, I really didn't like that show when Aubrey wasn't up there," I laughed.

"Speaking of Drake, how is he?" Scooter walked to Tori and gave her a lollipop.

"Good, he should be here soon," I smiled at myself. Damn, I miss that man. Scooter started to walk toward the door. "I'll text you about some other media arrangement,"

"Alright, see ya later," I waved. After Scooter left, Justin and I, along with Tori, watched SpongeBob SquarePants while we talked about anything, and everything we missed out on talking about when we were not friends. It was nice.

"Oh wow, I guess 'Justin Bieber' does have a way with the ladies," I laughed, referring to the girl Justin could have got pregnant, but never slept with her, or so he claims.

"Shut up, it won't be long until you have your own," he pointed at Tori, who was dancing in her walker to the theme song of another episode of SpongeBob.

Does this ever go off! But I must admit that, it was adorable! Does this baby ever stop being cute?! I know I should tell Justin but I can't bring myself to. I don't want him to find out with the media, we're supposed to be friends, right?

And I still have to tell Scooter. Great!

*************

Well...how did you like it???

I need feedback people!! Lol jk

I liked it! :P

I have a new member on my team, Kay!!

Can I just say how I absolutely love her!! Because she is the first person who openly said that she loves my story.

And even put it in her Drake love story called "Worst Behavior"

Thank You!

BTW: I did this on my computer and not the phone. *gives self pat on back*

Love y'all!!!! You guys have actually watched my writing skills improve (kinda) No, but for real, compare this chapter the my first chapter of "It All Started With Facebook", I think it has gotten WAY better.

You know what to do,

V.F.C

-Debbiepearl