Ch. 8 - Fear

< Chapter 8: Fear >

$Drake's P.O.V$

“See, you play too much,” Rihanna playfully slapped my shoulder.

“Aw, I’m sorry,” I kissed her forehead before pushing her in the pool.

I stood up and she gave me a hatful look. “You better be lucky I love you,” she giggled before trying to pull me in.

“Wait, I have to call Debbie,” I grabbed my phone.

She threw her arms around my neck. “Can’t it wait?”

“Not really, it will only take a second,”

DebbiePearl<3

“You have reached Debbie; sorry I can’t come to-”

Fuck!

“She didn’t pick up,” I rubbed the back of my head.

“Then let’s go,” she grabbed my hand.

♥ Debbie's P.O.V ♥

I woke up on the floor. As I got up a pain when through my face and the living room looked like a twister wrecked the place.

The last thing I remember was punching Makenzee in the face.

I know it sounds really bad…

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

There was a huge gash on my left cheek. “That stupid bitch,” I said to myself.

I stood there, looking at myself then my mind flipped.

The baby!

When I lifted my shirt, I had bruises all over my stomach. I could help but break down and cry.

Tori started to cry loud upstairs, so I went as fast as I could to get her.

When I walked in Tori’s room, she was crying so hard that she was turning red.

“Shhh, it’s okay, I got you,” I whispered to her as I picked her up. “We have you go to the hospital, okay? We need to check on you little sister,” I started to cry again. I hope this baby is okay.

---------

+Makenzee P.O.V+

As I got out the shower, I wrapped up my wounds. That slut had the nerve to hit me! ME! Of all people just because I know the real reason she is with Drake. Well thought I was a bitch before, you ain’t seen anything yet! I took the bitch phone and her engagement ring.

I tossed the blooded clothes away and turned around to see Chris in my face.

“Where the fuck you been?!” he got in my face and not in a good way.

“I went to see Tori, okay?” I walked to the couch.

He yanked my arm. “I told you to lie low, ever since that accident with Drake the cops are all over it. You know they’re still doing an investigation on that shit.” he let go. “Ain’t nobody got time to be going to prison behind yo dumb ass because you still sprung over him.”

“I went to see my child! Nobody gives a fuck about Drake,”

He pinned me against the wall. “Who the FUCK do you think you yelling at? Nobody gives a FUCK about that child!” he looked at me, waiting for me to say something else.