Ch. 30 - Right Here

< Chapter 30: Right Here >

$Drake's P.O.V$

"You still hate me?" I held Debbie's hands over her head as I kissed her neck.

She nodded so I bit her, which caused her to laugh. "Okay, I forgive you."

"And you understand that I love you no matter what, right?" I got from on top of her to beside her.

She turned on her said and looked at me. "Yes, Aubrey."

I looked at her and narrowed my eyes. "I miss the way you say my name but you still gotta pay."

She smiled as I kissed her neck and made my way down her body, except there was I knock at the door. "Go away Makenzee," I said but it was sort of muffled due to the fact that we were under the blankets.

I felt Debbie tap my shoulder, so when I peeked out the blankets, Makenzee was standing there..with Justin.

Oh shit..

Debbie's P.O.V

"Debbie?! What the hell?!" Justin looked at me as he stood by Makenzee. "I just asked you if you were still seeing him and you said no!"

"I wasn't! And I really did go to the restaurant to get food but Drake was there..." I trailed off. "Look, Justin, I love you a lot but you already knew where my heart was from the beginning."

He clenched his fist and looked at Drake. "I should have known that you would find so way to get her to come back. Then, when you do some other dumb ass thing, she'll come back me, crying over how much you hurt her." he walked out the door.

Makenzee looked at me and smirked as Drake walked to the bathroom. "What a shame, I guess we all can't get what we want."

I wrapped the blanket around my body and picked my clothes off the floor. "Go to hell, Makenzee."

I ran downstairs looking for Justin. Even though I love Drake, I can't stand Justin being mad at me. I learned that I shouldn't be using Justin as my back up just because I don't want to be alone.

"Justin!" I called as he was about to get in his car. "Wait!"

He let go of the door handle and looked at me, the pain evident on his face.

"I'm sorry that it came out like this but I never meant to hurt you. You were always there for me and I don't want to lose you Justin."

He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me. "I don't want a piece of you, I want all of you. I have always loved you even when I knew I couldn't have you and now that I had you, even for a little while, I can't not have you."

"I-I-I'm sorry Ju-"

"It's fine...." he proceed in the car and pulled out the driveway before speeding down the road.

I walked back in the house to see Drake standing by the door with a bag.

"What are you doing?"

He grabbed my hand and walked me outside. "Get in the car,"

I did what I was told. "Aubrey, what's going on?"

"Just ride babygirl,"

--------

He drove me to my place and told me to pack clothes for me and Julianna. When I got finish, I sat on my bedroom floor and tried to zip up my bag. "Are you going to tell me where were going?"

"To the moon, Debbie, to the moon." he walked out the room and walked across the hall to Julianna's room.

I giggled as Lisa walked in the room.

"Do you need help?" she smiled as she sat on the floor beside me.

I nodded as Drake walked back into the room with Julianna.

"What are you doing?" he looked at Lisa. "You should be getting packed."

She looked at both of us. "Seriously?"

I giggled while he smiled.

"We do need a sitter some of the time but you deserve to get away too." Aubrey sat on the bed and started to put on warm clothes on Julianna.

As Lisa ran out the room like a crazy person, I looked at Drake. "I'm glad were back together."

"Me too, now, hurry up babe or we'll miss the jet."

---------

*The Next Day*

I opened my eyes after almost twelve hours sleep as I laid on top of Drake's muscular chest.

"Where are we?" I said weakly while Drake looked at his phone.

He kissed my forehead and got up. "Look,"

I scurried to the window of the jet and the first thing I saw was the neon signs everywhere. "Are we in Las Vegas?"

He nodded as a wide grin spread on his caramel face. "And that where we're staying," he pointed to the biggest hotel my eyes first locked on to, Cesar's Palace.

"Why? You didn't have to do this." I sat down on the seat by the window.

He shrugged. "I just wanted to make it up to you after everything I put you through." Drake held my hand and pointed at my engagement ring. "And I was hoping we could add something to that."

I swallowed hard.

Is he saying what I think he's saying?!

*******

Okay, I was going to put up the contest story Idea thing but I dont have my tablet with me...(I hate when I forget something important #FML) so I'll up load it next week.

Thanks for reading! :))

-debbiepearl✌