Ch. 31 - Houstatlantavegas

< Chapter 31: Houstatlantavegas >

❤Debbie's P.O.V❤

I walked in the kitchen and looked in the cabinets. “You would think a hotel like this would have at least a little food in it.”

“Lisa should be back soon with some breakfast,” Drake came out the bedroom with Julianna in his arms. “I'll cook if you want me to,”

I shrugged as I sat at the island counter. “So, why did you really bring me to Vegas?” I asked but really I already knew the answer.

He kissed Julianna on her forehead and looked back at me. “So we could have some fun, it feels like we were fighting for forever,”

“I know but...” I scratched the back on my neck. “Most people come to Vegas to, you know, get married,”

“And that too,” he cooed at Julianna as he sat on the couch.

I know that is the main reason he has me out here but I don't think he would admit it.

I walked over and sat beside him. “Not like this,”

“What?”

Now don't get me wrong, I have been dreaming that this man would sweep me away, marry me and make mad, passionate love to me every night since forever! But, we had a kid together, we're not a few crazy kids who think they're in love so we run off to Vegas and elope.

“Aubrey, I want to get married at a church, with our family and friends.”

He passed Julianna to me. “So you wanna wait?”

“Until I can plan the wedding of my dreams,” I did a hopeful smile.

He muttered something under his breathe and walk to the bedroom. We haven't been back together for a day and we are already arguing. Getting married is not going to solve the problems we have.

As I sat Julianna in the bouncer, Lisa walked in with bags of groceries. “Las Vegas is not the place to go grocery shopping,” she giggled as Drake threw his bag by the door and went back in the room.

She looked at me. “What going on?”

“We're leaving but thanks for shopping,” I tried to lighten up the mood.

------

*After an almost 16 hour flight*

I walked in my house with my purse and a bag with Popeye's chicken. Lisa brought Julianna and her things inside as Drake came in with the luggage.

He has not spoken to me since Vegas, we talked once about where to go to eat, I actually wanted KFC but I agreed just to please him.

I grabbed my bag Drake put by the stairs and started to walk up them. All I want to do now is lay down and pray that everything will be alright in the morning.

When I got upstairs, I saw Drake walking to the bathroom.

Drastic times call for drastic measures.

I jumped in bed, pulled out my phone and tried to facetime Aubrey.

“What?” he looked a little annoyed but so sexy at the same time.

I had the blanket over my mouth so the only thing the he could see was my eyes and nose. “I need tampons,” I was not really on my period, I just wanted to see how he would response.

He blanked slowly. “Okay, I'll get them in a minute,”

We both watched each other for a moment before I hung up. That is true love right there, he could have told Lisa to do it but he was going to go out and get it himself ever though he was mad at me. If I had any doubt before, that is out the window.