Ch. 36 - Poppin' Bottles

M/M is my dream wedding dress! Ahhh!

< Chapter 36: Poppin' Bottles >

Debbie's P.O.V

*A week and till the wedding*

*Sunday, 9:48am*

I did a little dance as I twirled in my gorgeous dress. It was perfectly made and it was better than anything I could ever imagine.

Me, Tammy, Selena, Demi, Lisa and Ashley were at the bridal shop “Wedding Calls”. It took them a week to make the dress, they told me it was impossible but I told them I would pay for the time, effort and if it was to my liking, I would pay more than charged.

Tammy stood up and pulled my train out. “I hope you didn't put me in a dress,”

“No, I got you a pant suit but the jacket comes to your knees.” I giggled at the fact that she really hates dresses. “I can't believe this is happening!” I slightly yelled which made all the girls look at me.

Lisa brushed my hair out my face. “You are so beautiful!”

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. “Thank you! Okay, let me pay for this dress so we can get ready for the party tonight,”

Tonight is my bachlorette party and my lovely maid of honor is planning this kickass time.

I walked into the dressing room, slipped the dress off carefully, and placed it inside the bag. I carefully picked it up and took it to the counter. 

“I'm happy that you love the dress,” the sale lady smiled. “That'll be $27,590.”

It was almost the price of my red Volkswagen bug, but I really don't care. This is the only time I want to get married. I smiled brightly and wrote a check for $30,000 and handed to her. Then, memories of what my mom and Sandi said start flooding back.

Am I really ready to do this?

-----

*Sunday, 7:57pm*

$Drake's P.O.V$

When I got back to North Carolina, I was told to just go straight to the hotel, so that's what I did but I didn't know I would be walking in a room full of women.

“Hey baby,” Debbie walked to me as I walked in the door and put my coat on the coat rack. From the looks of it, they were having an in-room spa day.

I bend over as kissed her cheek. “Hey babygirl, where's the kids?”

“Sleep in the the side room, I missed you,” she pecked my lips, making sure her wet, newly polished hands didn't touch me.

“I missed you too, now, I'm going to lay down,” I started to walk to the back but Debbie stopped me.

“You can't do that,”

“Why?”

She looked around like she was searching for an excuse but gave up. “Okay, Tammy is throwing me a bachelorette party so you can't be here,”

“Baby, I don't care about your little bridal games and excessive drinking, as long as there's no strippers, I am golden.”

Debbie looked at the girls then at me. “You gonna be my stripper?”

“No, night!” I walked into the bedroom but I could feel that Debbie was closely behind me. “What?”

“Not even one, little, tiny, winy stripper?” she sat on the bed after I laid down.

I opened one eye and looked at her. “He better be a little person,” I pulled her into me. “You are going to be Mrs. Graham soon and all you will ever need is Mr. Graham,”

She looked up at me as she laid on my chest. “We need counseling,”

All I wanted to do was sleep but she wants to bring this shit up.

I sat up and sighed, resting my head on the headboard with my eyes closed.  “Why do we need counseling, Debbra?”

Debbie's P.O.V

I could tell that that he was getting annoyed with everything since he did just get back, but we need to talk about these things.

“Well, Aubrey,” I said sarcastically. “I think it would be good for us. We been through a hell of a lot but we never really solve anything,”

“Meaning?”

“We just brush it off like it didn't happen, and yes, I said we,”

What I was saying was the honest to god truth.

He scratch his beard. “So you wanna bring up stuff that we forgot about, which will cause us to fight and possibly cause us to cancel the wedding?”

“No,” I looked away but then I had an idea. “Let's make a promise, no matter what happens, we will go through with this wedding, no excuses, no fucking bullshit,”

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. “No backing out?”

“Nope,”

“Alright then, now come over here and be my stripper,” he tried to pull me close to him.

“Naw-uh,” I stood up and started to walk out the room.

“So now I can't make love to my wife?”

I giggled. “In about six more days you can.” I stepped up and closed the door. “Lets get this party started!” I told the girls.

When I walked out, everybody was sitting on the couch, talking among themselves.

“Oh you had to go in there to get that good good,” Ashley spoke up when she saw me.

I fanned her off. “Noo! He is sleep,”

Tammy jumped in. “Oh, you knocked his ass out?” then she winked.

“Whatever,” I sit beside Demi as Tammy stood up. “Y'all play to much,”

“Anywho,” Tammy started. “As you all know, my little sister is getting married And to her favorite rap artist too. I remember the first day she seen him, she was sprung since she was eleven, watching Aubrey on Degrassi use to light her up and it made it worst when she found out he sings.”

“Sorry Trey,” Ashley commented.

“She kept her relationship with Drake quite for the whole time they talked online,” Tammy continued. “So when he was actually here, I didn't believe her at all but now she's getting married to him. Now,” she took a bottle and a glass from Lisa. “Time to turn up!”

I almost cried from Tammy's speech.

The reminder of that night I got drunk as hell and we had one stripper....but Drake woke up and kicked him out..and me...I rooming with Demi tonight.

*************

Lol!

After this book is over, imma change my Wattpad name to Mrs. Debbra Graham or something like that.

What? I have documented proof! Haha.

This dumb website erased Chapter 37 that I already worte! Can you say frustrating??

Ugh! Anyway,

Stay fabulous!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everybody!

Love you guys!

-debbiepearl