Ch. 28 - Cameras

< Chapter 28: Cameras >

Debbie's P.O.V

Keep it away,

I'm trying to stand on my own two feet,

Nobody needs you here,

I do what I want..

..so what you say doesn't matter now.

Keep it away.

There I stood in the middle on the floor, singing, while people beside me dance.

"When you get to the end, sing it with more feeling." Seth, my vocal coach, stood beside me.

I sat on the floor, tired and out of breath. We have been here since 5:30am, it is now 10:00am.

"Alright people, great rehearsal." Scooter yelled. "I'll see you all bright and early tomorrow."

"Thanks everybody." I smiled as I got my stuff while everyone else left.

"Sorry I missed it." Drake walked through the door.

I shrugged. "Didn't do much, I'm tired though." I sat on the floor across from him.

"I know how that is, how's Julianna?" he sat down, close beside me.

"Good, Justin was watching her when I left." I rubbed my forehead.

He grabbed my hand and put it in his. "What's stressing you?" he playfully bumped my shoulder. "Is is me?"

I hate that he is so blunt at times, but that's one thing I love about him. If I saw him on the street and he wasn't famous, I still thought he was sexy. I love him for him, not for who he is or what he can do for me.

True story...

"Shut up sometimes," I giggled. "Why do you always say the first thing that comes to mind?"

"It's okay, you like it."

I shook my head and looked at my phone that sat beside me.

*1 New Message*

The Bieber

-Babe, I miss you-

I stared at it, trying to reply back.

"Don't say it if you don't mean it." Drake looked over my shoulder.

I scooted away. "Stop! Why you trying to start something?"

"Because I know I can finish it."

I almost choked at the response he give me. He patted my back as I almost coughed up a lung. "Damn, was I that good?"

"I don't know, sorry."

He leaned over to my ear. "I could make you remember,"

I think he's trying to seduce me...and it's working.

I turned my head and his lips brushed against mine; I want to taste him so bad.

I got up and brush myself off. "I need to go,"