Ch. 17 - Girls Love Beyoncè

< Chapter 17: Girls Love Beyoncè >

Look, I know girls love Beyonce. Girls love to fuck with your conscious , girls hate when niggas go missing. And shawty you ain't no different.

These days it's hard to meet women, feels like my love life is finish. I been avoiding commitment, and that why I'm in this position.

I'm scared to let somebody in, on this ‘no new friends, no, no, no.’ You know how this shit goes, you got you fair share of admirers that call your phone.

You try to act like it's just me but I am not alone but if your alone than,

Say my name

Say my name, if no one is around you, say baby I love you if you ain't running game.

♥Debbie's P.O.V

I walked down the isle of the store looking for stuff I could cook for breakfast. When I come to North Carolina, I usually bring food but not this time.

Momma is watching Julianna while Ashley and I have a girl's day off. I thank God for my family. I didn't talk to Drake this morning, so I hope he is okay.

As I walked around Walmart, Ashley was occasionally throwing things in the shopping cart.

“I like how you throw all this shit in MY cart,” I laughed as she threw a blouse in as well. “But that is cute,”

“Hello? Bff for the past five years standing here,” she put her hands on her hips.

I rolled my eyes but kept walking. “I love you too.” Ashley acts more like my sister then a friend.

The farther we walked, the heavier the cart got. I stopped for a minute to catch my breath. But I felt something touch my shoulder lightly.

I turned around to a strangely familiar face looking back at me. “Yes?” I said slightly.

“Debbie, don't you remember me?”

“Tonney Jr.?”

“Yes! How you been?” he came in for a hug. The smell of his cologne took me back to a place of innocence.

“Good, what about you? How have you been?” I smiled as I looked at Ashley, who was walking away for us.

“Great,” Your mom and my mom always talk about you,” he stared at me for a moment before rubbing the back of his head. “How's Canada?”

“It's okay, but I do miss N.C,”

“How's Drake?” he said, which caught me off guard.

“Good, um, he staying up there for a while,”

He looked at me and smiled. “He is a lucky man, when are you two getting married?”

“I'm not sure,” I smile before walking away. “It was nice talking to you.”

“Wait,” he grabbed my hand. “Do you want to get some lunch or something? he shrugged.

I hesitated until I saw Ashley doing a shooing motion. “Yeah I can,” I smiled.

Since we were already by the cash registers, I give Ashley my debit card and car keys before walking out the store with Tonney.

$Drake's P.O.V$

Fuck!

My head is killing me. All I remember about last night was dropping Tori off with my mom and hitting the club with Tyga and Twist.