Ch. 25 - Unthinkable

< Chapter 25: Unthinkable >

Tez keeps telling he just turn 30, having dreams of being single forever he's getting worried. And I'm scared too because I'm in the same boat, good women are rare too, none of them have came close,

Me I haven't changed much, you know how I play it, better safe than sorry. Instead of searching for substance at every single party. Baby being part of this life, I feel like I'm bound to end up with somebody that's been with everybody.

I need you to rescue me from my destiny, I'm trying to live right and give you whatever's left of me.

Cause you know life is what we make it and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it. Or let me take it for ya, I'm just down to ride or we can roll around the city until you finally decide.

I got more than a thing for you, tattoo and ink for you, right over my heart girl I do the unthinkable.

❤Debbie's P.O.V

“I think that's it.” I said to Justin as I put the last box on the counter.

The house was so beautiful. When you first walk in the door, you are greeted by the eat-in kitchen with a island counters and barstools that connects to the dining room to the right. To the left is the living room/family room, that lead to the upstairs. Up there is Julianna's room, my office, master bedroom with a bathroom and a balcony, and then there's a rec room.

Justin sat on the barstool and leaned against the counter. “Who knew you had so much shit?!”

“I did!” I giggled

He rolled his eyes. “So, what do you want to eat tonight?”

“Chinese food.” I said as I walked to the living room.