Ch. 5 - Say Something

< Chapter 5: Say Something >

♥ Debbie's P.O.V

*Few Hours Later*

“Thank you Dr. Lee, I’m so excited for this baby.” I grinned widely.

She wrote out a prescription and handed it to me. “You are very welcome. Make sure you fill that in, your iron is low.”

“I will, see you in two months,” I did one more smile before heading out the door.

Since it been a couple of hours, maybe Aubrey is in his right mind. Okay, I know he’s is on the crutches and it takes a lot out of him. But I am carrying his baby, his own flesh and blood, the thing we made together as one.

I pulled out my phone and started to text.

Demi L.

Me:-Are you with Drake?-

-No, I left right after you did, why?-

Me:-Nothing…We just need to talk.-

-Okay, be good.-

Me:-ttyl-

I smiled at her last text message, she knows me so well.

With that, I cranked up my car and drove home. I stopped at a Chinese restaurant and brought me beef and broccoli with pork fried rice, so I gabbed all my stuff and made my way in the house.

“Drake?” I yelled as I walked in the kitchen and sat the food on the table. “Hello?”

At first, I didn’t sweat it, I figured he was out somewhere for a while. But after an hour, I started to get mad. I mean you can go out but you can’t go to a doctor’s appointment with me.

I pulled out my phone and call the “victim”.

<3Drake<3

“You reached Drake, sorry I couldn’t pick up your call, you know what to-”

Damn voicemail. You really don’t understand how pissed I am. I don’t even know where Tori is. What am I supposed to do, I am at a loss for words. He was supposed to be there for me through this rough time. Shit, he was there for Makenzee, am I not as good as her?

I got a plate out the dish drainer and started to put my food on it. I am not pissed anymore; I’m full blown mad as hell.

I heard the front door open.

“Babe?”

I didn’t say anything because he walked right in the kitchen. “Hey, I didn’t think you be home so soon,”

“Where is Tori?” I questioned.

“She’s with my mom. I thought I would make up for being a dick earlier by making you a romantic dinner, but I see you’re already eating.” he sat beside me.

“No, I was about to eat but I’ll put it up” And I did just that. “I going to freshen up,”

Even though he came back, I was still upset. I feel like he doesn’t care about this whole thing I’m going through.

I went to the bathroom, and took a few pictures and put them on Twitter and Instagram.

Twitter

@debbies_to_much Me at four and a half months <3 #pregnantflow #swollenankles 

@justinbieber RT: “Me at four and a half months <3 #pregnantflow #swollenankles @debbiepearl glowing as usual.

@debbies_to_much   :)aww thanks!

I giggled as I walked back downstairs. I went to the kitchen and sat, scrolling through my phone. Drake turned around from the stove and smiled. I really don’t know why he’s smiling because I’m pissed and I know he can tell it by the way I look.

 He walked over to me with his crutches and a plate. “I love you,”

“Thanks,”

He made steak salad, toasted french cheese bread with a ginger ale for me and a red wine for him. I looked pretty good and I was fine with, but what really threw it over the top was the side of chicken nuggets.

I couldn’t help but laugh. “You really know how to make a pregnant girl happy,”

“I’m glad,” he brushed a strain out of my face and kissed me.

I started to eat trying to push my anger feeling aside. “We’re having a girl by the way.”

His fork drop and I knew that I finally got to him. “A girl?! Really??”

“YES!” I squealed as I walked over to him and sat on his lap. “She is so beautiful.” I pulled out the ultrasound picture out my pocket and showed it to him.

I could swear I seen a tear run down his face but he probably won’t admit it. It makes me feel good when he react like.

“So you do care about me and this baby?” I said, looking hopeful.

“Of course I do, why would you think that?” he stroked my hair.

I looked away. “Because you didn’t come to the appointment with me, this was a big moment in my pregnancy and you missed it. It seem like you don’t care at times.”

“Debbie, I realize that I fucked up when you left and I’m so sorry for that,” Drake looked me in my eyes.

I moved back to my seat and finish eating.

--------------

*Few Days Later*

After days of kissing up (literally) and making me feel like I matter to him, he’s leaving. He said he’s working on a song with a friend in L.A. so I’m okay with it. It’s just going to be me and Tori for a few days or a week. Justin said he would help me out if I need him to.

Right now. he’s packing and I’m sitting on this bed trying to pick out baby names, watching his sexy ass hustle his clothes.

“Tasha?”

He looked at me then continues to pack. “Nah,”

“Elsa?” I turned the page.

He didn’t say anything, so I kept going.

“Lisa, Kelly, Melody, Violet, Nicole, Cassey, Sandra, Liza, Yolanda, Wilma?” I laughed as he turned he did a funny face at the last name I said.

 Aubrey put the last of his things in his suitcase. “Whatever name you pick, I will be happy with it,”

I rolled my eyes but realized that it might me the best. Guys are not into planning for a baby, face it. I had to set up Tori’s room and now this one. Thank God for a three bedroom house.

“Well I’m about to go,” He kiss me long and passionately. “I love you,”

“I love you too; make sure you tell Tori to, even though she’s sleep.” I smiled shyly, I love that he can still make me crazy for him.

I just looked at him as he walked out the door. Before I would have acted a fool with him leaving like he did, but now I don’t mind because I know that he’s coming home to me, and that’s all I could ever ask for.

*******

Okay..

It’s short but I wanted to give you guys something this week…

Just to let you guys know..

The next chapter is going to be a What If chapter.

More info will be before the chapter! I am SUPER excited!

Thanks for reading you guys don’t know how happy you all made me.

It All Started With Facebook has over 10,000 read! And I still can’t get over it.

Love you guys!!!!

V.F.C.

-debbiepearl