Ch. 15 - HYFR

< Chapter 15: HYFR >

♥Debbie's P.O.V

Drake has been gone for two days but he really can't be mad because I want to see my family. I just want Julianna to know them too.

I going to try not to think about it too much as I look my lovely child in her face.

"Where is your daddy?" I smiled as I grabbed her hand.

It's not like him to do this. He has never shut me out for no reason. I pulled out my phone and wrote a text.

<3Drake<3

Me:-What going on? Me and Julianna get out today.-

-Okay, I'll be there soon.-

Me:-What's wrong?-

I didn't get answer back so I decided not to push the issue. But seriously, this is crazy. It's not like I'm moving to North Carolina.

I put Julianna back in the bin beside me and took a nap.

It felt like only a second when I opened my eyes, I seen Aubrey holding Julianna as she was fast asleep.

"I missed you," I whispered.

He looked up, surprise that I was awake.

I searched his face, it was emotionless. "Did you miss me?"

"Of course I did," He said before he cracked a smile. "I signed your discharged papers, we can leave."

I think this is the most exciting/scary/crazy moment in my life. I am bringing mine and Drake's child home.

"This is crazy," I giggled.

He looked at me slightly confused. "I know right,"

I watched Aubrey hold Julianna as I changed into a purple sun dress with black flip-flop. And of course, I had to put this on Twitter.

*Twitter Post*

She is so gorgeous. World meet Julianna Miya Graham. #babyflow #toocute

And I attached the moment I just watched to it.

As I finish packing, the nurse walked in. "Are you ready to go?" She smiled pushing in a wheelchair.

-----

It didn't take long before we were at Drake's Chevy Malibu in the parking lot.

He handed me Julianna while I got in the back seat and buckled her in the carseat.

"You ready to do this," I said as Drake got in the car.

He looked at me in the rearview mirror. "You act like we never done this before."

"I know but we are starting from a newborn, not three months."

He chuckled before paying his attention. He looks deep in thought, thinking of more than the road.

"I bought the plane tickets." I whispered, breaking the awkward silent that was consuming us.

I saw him grip the steering wheel tighter, making me pull back from advancing the conversation farther. It wasn't long before we were back home.

Julianna's room isn't finish yet, so we put her in a white cradle that Demi bought. It's different being a mom, even if it has been for a day.

"You ready to eat?" Drake leaned against the door frame of the kitchen, watching me as I fed Julianna in the living room.

I nodded. He has been acting kind of distant lately, which he does to me when I do something disapproving in his eyes.

He saw I wasn't moving so he just brought the plate of Chinese food to me before sitting himself next to me.

"So when are you leaving?" he asked as I handed him the baby.

I could feel him staring at me. "In a few days.."

"Guess we're leaving in a few days." He smiled.

Okay, don't get me wrong. I love this man but I feel like we're around each other to much. I actually was grateful about the "getting clearance" thing because I would have time to myself, or at least for a few weeks.

Does that make me a bad person?

Yes.

How will you ever miss that person if he or she is always under you?

Suck it up and shut up.

I smiled as genuinely as I could muster.

“What's wrong?” he looked me in my eyes. I hate that my face holds whatever emotion I'm feeling. "Aren't you happy?"

Fuck!

What's a relationship if you can't be honest with that person?

A marriage.

"Aubrey, you know I love you but I don't think it's best that you come with me right now."

I was NOT about to tell him that Ashley is flying down to the states with me. At this point, I know it would break his heart.

He sat Julianna in the baby bouncer. "You can't be serious?"

"Baby, please don't take it the wrong way," I begged.

He half smiled but turned away. "It's all good babygirl."

It has been forever since he called me that. I didn't realize how much until he said it.

"I promise I'll make you understand how much I miss you." I caressed his face, sending chills down my spine. I took Julianna put her down in her cradle. When I came back, I seen Drake laid out on the do couch watching TV. I took the remote out of his hand and tossed it beside us.

“What are you doing?” He looked confused but smile as I got on top of him straddling him.

I begin to take my top off. “If you don't know by now, you're about to find out.” I leaned over and kiss his bottom lip softly as I rubbed his muscular chest. If he didn't feel good before, he sure had a smile on his face then.

I don't know if this will make him miss me more or less. But I know I'm going to miss this.

***************************

Well well well ..

Drake being submissive now???? Usually he doesn't let thing go without a fight.

I don't like the way this is going!!

what do you think?

BTW the baby middle name is pronounced (Me-ya) Miya not Maya.

ALSO, make sure you read “A New Way To Love”. It's my new Drake Fanfic. It's a WHOLE new story and it another side of Drake that I don't think people talk about but I feel...if you love somebody, you love all of them just not the glamour side.

Stay Fabulous!

-debbiepearl