Ch. 7 - Over

< Chapter 7: Over >

♥Debbie's P.O.V♥

"What do you think about green?" I asked Demi, who was sitting on the floor beside me. We are trying to find a color to make the new baby's room.

"Nope, what about pink?" she handle me a piece of hot pink fabric.

"I did Tori's room that color, I want something different this time." I took the fabric out of her hand and sat it back down.

It might seem like I'm okay, but I'm not, it's been two days since Aubrey has been gone. Since we have been together almost a year, I thought it would get easier but it's not. I feel so depended without him...it's kind of sad. I feel like I'm losing myself in a sense. Like I'm stuck.

"How about purple?" It's a royal color." I smiled. "And I thinks the baby likes it to, feel," I grabbed Demi's hand and place it on my stomach.

Her face lit up. "Omg, she moves so much!" she laughed. "Have you thought of a name yet?"

"No, still trying to figure that out. I'm going to get Tori and then we can go shopping for baby clothes," I scuffled trying to get off the floor but eventually made it up with Demi's help.

I made my way to Tori's room with a waddle in my step.

Oh no, it's happening! I'm official a pregnant lady!

I peeked inside to see a sleeping child in a crib, it was beautiful. It took me back to the first time I saw her precious little face. And now, another little person we'll be in the same house, which is just amazing to me.

"Tori, wake up," I tapped the little snoring body. "We have to go shopping for you little sister."

She didn't react so I decided to pick her up, then my phone ringed.

<3Drake<3

-Hey babe-

Me:-hey stranger-

-Why I go to be a stranger?-

Me:-Haven't seen you in forever!-

-Two days is not that long, what are you doing?-

Me:-about to go shopping with Demi for baby stuff and I'm trying to get Tori ready.-

-Kiss Tori and the baby for me-

Me:- lol I'll kiss Tori but the baby will have to wait-

-Lol I love you-

Me:-Love you too old person-

I dressed Tori in a pink outfit with pigtails and white Maryjane's. It was the most adorable thing I put her in since she has been born, and I'm so happy that I can do it again with my own baby.

"Demi, I'm ready to go." I yelled after I finish packed the diaper bag.

$Drake's P.O.V$

*Later That Evening*

I sat on the bed in the hotel, thinking of lyrics as I put them in my Blackberry. Right now, my life is great, minus the complete use off my legs but it's all good.

When I got done, it was kind of quite so I turned on some music. As I was about to sit down, there was knock at the door.

"Hold on," I said; I was only wearing sweatpants, so I grabbed a tank top off the dresser.

I opened the door to see someone I really didn't expect to see until tomorrow.

"Hey Drizzy,"

"Hey Riri, what are you doing here?" I smiled while she hugged me. "I thought we were meeting for lunch tomorrow."