BOOK THREE IS OUT NOW!!!

Hello? *taps mic* Is this thing on?

Well..

The introduction and prologue is up now!!!!

It called....

*drumroll*

"It All Started With You (A Drake Love Story/Third book of IASWF)"

(I changed the name because it is obvious that they are married and it really is not going to be all about they're marriage)

This is the LAST book of this series. And to be honest, probably the last series I will write...No not the last book.

It took a lot for me to write this whole thing and at times it was a little overwhelming, thinking about how the characters change and how to make them evolve according to the different situations that happened to them. (Yes, I put a lot of thought behind this, especially since book one. You will understand more when you start reading.)

So if you are reading "A New Way To Love" it won't have a sequel..it wouldn't make sense anyway by the end. (Yes, I have clearly thought about that book..that's a first for any of my books)

But don't think too much about that, just enjoy the book, whether it be this book or any others that you read.

(The updates might be a little slow because I will be juggling like four stories, A New Way To Love, Retweet, My Best Friend's Brother and this one. I was going to write one about my first relationship because it really made me the person I am today but I recently found out that some things about him, I don't know what I want to do. My ex and his story WILL make a cameo appearance in the third book, then I'll let you be the judge. I might show a picture so you can see what I mean.ヘ(^_^)ヘ What? My crush and other guys I know was in this book, why not go farther in the past?) LMAO!

Anyway...*gets of soapbox that I keep close by* get to my profile and read book three..believe me, it was worth the wait.. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ(~_^)(っ'▽')っ

Updates my be slow but worth it in the end.

-❤MsDebbraGraham❤✌