Ch. 26 - Find Your Love

< Chapter 26: Find Your Love >

❤Debbie's P.O.V

I opened my front door and sat the car seat on the floor. Since Julianna is already asleep, I picked her up and took her to her crib upstairs. I turn on the monitor and headed back downstairs. Justin is gone, I really don't blame him. I mean, he kind of confess his love for me and I never really said anything back.

I do love Justin very much but I love Drake more than anyone.

I grabbed a blanket off the couch, wrapped myself up and that where I fell asleep. When my eyes opened I looked at the wall clock over the TV.

7:31am

I rolled off the couch and begin to walk upstairs, this is going to be a long day. As I walked in Julianna's room, I stop abruptly. “Justin? What are you doing here?”

“We're going to the studio together, right?” he said, feeding Julianna a bottle of formula.

I nodded.

“Just go get ready and we'll leave.”

I walked over and give Julianna a kiss on her head before scurrying out the room.

-----

“Alright everybody, take five.” Scooter said to all of us.

I laid across the couch, scrolling through my phone. Justin and I haven't talk about anything that he said last night, he's acting like he didn't say it at all.

“Debbie, I'm trying to book you a concert in Toronto this weekend.” Scooter pulled out his agenda. “Justin, I have something for you in Vancouver.”

“And you want me in rehearsals tomorrow, right?” I said to Scooter sarcastically.

“You know it.”

Justin looked at me then looked away.

“Well, I have to be somewhere so see you later.” Since the place Drake and I are eating at is literally around the corner, I decided to walk.

I perked up when I saw Drake's Chevy Malibu parked beside the curb. As I walked inside the restaurant, I saw him sitting in on of the booths in the back by a window.

“Hi,” I waved as I sat down in the chair in front of him.

“Debbie, how are you?” he smiled. I haven't seen that smile in forever.

I smiled back. “Good just tired.”

“Right, you did get just get off of work. What do you do anyway?” he watched me.

Oh shit...

I inhaled sharply. “I'm a singer.”

He looked confused and then something clicked. Let's hope it a memory. “Oh! We use to work together! That's why there's pictures of you in my house.”

Is this a breakthrough? Because he still doesn't remember what we shared as lovers and friends.

“Wait! You have pictures of me?” This really was a shock to me because I thought I got them all back or I thought he would throw them away.

“Well, they're mostly on my computer. Seem like I had a thing for you Miss Debbie.” he raised his eyebrow. “I can almost see why.”

I blushed. I wish I could believe what he is saying but the last time I seen him, he acted like a dick and I don't know if I could go through that again.

Drake looked at his phone and put it down. “Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No, I just got out of a relationship with my baby's father.”

“Do you miss him?”

“Everyday.” I sighed.

He looked out the window. “I hate that it happened to you. I feel for every woman who is raising a kid alone because my mom had to. I would never do that.” he looked into me eyes that he really means it.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT DID IT!

I shrugged. “So, you and Makenzee..”

“No, never! Even though she keeps telling me we were together. But she does have my child so she's staying with me.” He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of Makenzee and Tori.

I smiled. “So adorable.”

----

After about an hour, I decided to go. We basically talked about everything. It felt like I was that shy girl that he first messaged on Facebook, except this time we're face to face.

Aubrey was nice enough to drop me off.

“Thanks, do you want to come inside?” I did a hopeful look.

He thought about it then smiled. “Sure.”

I opened my door and walked to the front door. Luckily, Justin's car was not there. When I walked inside, I was greeted by Lisa and Julianna.

“Hello girls.” I put my purse on the counter as Lisa handed me Julianna. “Awe, look at mommy's baby.”

“She's beautiful.” Drake walked up behind me.   

I smiled as I felt a tear fall from my eye. “Yeah she is.”

********

Did y'all miss me??

Don't answer that cause I know you did...

But the sad part is....I'm back in school....

Anyway what did you think about this chapter

Love ya!

Debbiepearl