Ch. 9 - Worst Behavior

< Chapter 9: Worst Behavior >

♥ Debbie's P.O.V ♥

I sat in the bed, eating this nasty hospital food, waiting for Justin to bring me some Chinese food. Justin has been up here every day, which makes me happy. Yes, I’m still in the hospital and it’s been two days. My doctor is worried about the baby so she recommended that I stay here for a few more days. I tried to get in contact with Aubrey from Justin’s phone but he didn’t pick up. Tori is at grandma Sandi’s house so that is one less person I have to worry about. Thank God!

“I’m back,” Justin whispered as he tip-toed in the room. “Did Drake call you back?”

I sat up and handed him his phone back. “Nope, I’ll get Miss Sandi to call him for me.”

He handed me the food before pulled something for behind his back.

“OMG! It finally out!” I swiftly took it from him. It was the Glamour magazine I was on the cover on. My face was FLAWLESS! “That’s me!” I screamed.

“Yeah it is, you look so beautiful.” he sat beside me as I flipped through the pages.

“I know! Look at this picture,” I smiled at the photo of me rubbing my stomach. “This mean the world will know I’m having a baby now.” I did a happy dance even though I was sitting down.

 I picked up Justin’s phone and logged into my Twitter account. First thing I did was read what kind of reactions.

*Twitter Posts*

@drakeismybabydaddy #Debbiespregnant Well she picked a perfect time to do it! #Ismellamotivationbehindthis 

@adgfanforever Aww prefect family! But I wish they would have at least got married first..#Debbiespregnant

@Ohhhkillemdrake GO KICK SOME PUPPIES TOO WHILE YOUR AT IT...you love pissing me off, don’t you @Drake first Tori now this! #Debbiespregnant

@Ilovedebnaubs #Debbiespregnant I did ship this relationship until this happen..-_-

Justin could see I was getting pissed so he just took the phone out of my hand. “That’s enough,”

“Wait-” I pleaded.

“No, reading this stuff will only make you upset, I should know!” he shoved it in his pocket.

I’m glad he couldn’t read my mind because I was already upset. I wish Drake was here. If Demi wasn’t on tour I would call her and Selena is doing her so the other person I have is Justin. Not that it’s a bad thing.

*Knock*Knock*

“Come in,” I stood up, with the help of Justin.

I looked up and saw a person I really didn’t expect to see, but I glad he came by.

“Scooter!” I screamed. “How did you know I was in here?” I turned to Justin slowly; all he did was smile and shrugged.

“A little bieber bird told me,” He turned to Justin as well. “But this is also a business call; I got you and Justin a performance at SummerStage in NYC.” he smiled. To me, he seem WAY to ecstatic about it.

Justin was excited as well but I still didn’t get it. “I get that we will be performing but what kind of event is this?” I observed as he sat in the chair beside Justin.

“Well, SummerStage NYC 2013 is a huge concert series put on by the City Parks Foundation that brings more than 100 performances to eighteen different parks across New York’s five boroughs from June to August every year. You two will be on the main stage in Central Park, with proceeds going toward the city’s other free arts-related programs. We’re leaving the first week in June so you have a few weeks to rehearse.” he clapped his hands together before standing.