Ch. 21 - Doing It All Wrong

< Chapter 21: Doing It All Wrong >

When a good thing goes bad, its not the end of the world its just the end of a world that you had with one girl. And she the reason it happen cause she overreacting and it all because she don't want things to change.

So cry if you need but I can't stay to watch you cause its the wrong thing to do.

Touch if you need to but I can't stay to hold you, that's the wrong thing to do.

Talk if you need to but I can't stay to hear you, that's the wrong thing to do.

Cause you'll say you love me and I'll end up lying and say ‘I love you too’.

But I need someone different.

$Drake P.O.V$

I stared at the computer screen, confused and slightly scared. What is going on? My life seems so simple before now I don't know what to do. I walked to Julianna's room and realized that she's gone and I was the cause of it. Debbie's stuff is in boxes, she hired someone to get it from here. This house doesn't feel like the home it once was.

I just want this pain to stop. I tried to prevent this from happening but it happen anyway. Every time someone starts to care about me, I push them away. And I know I pushed Debbie to the point of no return. I regret everything I said and the more I think about it, the more it hurts. I miss having my family by my side.

I clicked next and another picture came into my screen, this picture has been my background photo for almost a month now. It was a picture of Debbie holding Julianna in the hospital. Next thing I knew the computer was on the floor and I felt a tear came from my eye. Time to pick up another blunt.

♪Justin's P.O.V

“Debbie, give me the glass,” I held my hand out as she drunk another shot.

She looked in the glass, looking for anymore alcohol remnants inside. “One more and then I'm so done.” she slurred her words.

“No, we you need to got to the room before dinner because Demi would kill me if she thought I let you get wasted.” I picked her up of the counter.