Ch. 20 - Look What You've Done

< Chapter 20: Look What You've Done >

⭐Demi's P.O.V

I sat on the edge of the bed and fed Julianna. I just got back from being on tour, so I went to check on Debbie and Julianna at the house. But Drake told me they broke up and he looked pretty broken up about it. Then, I texted Justin and he told me everything so now I'm here with her in North Carolina.

“What day is it?” she poked her head out from under the blankets.

“September 7th,” I handed her Julianna. “Are you hungry? You need to eat something.”

She looked at me while she tired to burp the baby. “No,”

“Okay, you been stuck in this bed for four days, we need to do something.”

She chuckled harshly. “You know what's crazy about all of this? He message me first. He was the one who came to North Carolina to meet me. He was the one who asked me to move in with him because he said he needed me in his life. He was the one that ask me to marry him. And the he wanted to turn around and say all of it was a mistake. Mistake my ass! Somewhere down the line he forgot that he persuade me not the other way around. And today is Tori's first birthday and I can't even enjoy it with her.”

“But yours is in any few days and you need to enjoy that.” I smile as I rubbed her shoulder. “How about a trip?”

Debbie changed Julianna's diaper. “I do have a child so my fun is limited.”

“We could hire a nanny or something. What are you going to do when you have to go on tour?”

“Yeah you're right.” she perked up a little. “So what, is this international or local? And who's coming?”

I thought for a moment. “Me, you, Selena, Tammy, Ashley-”

“Justin.” she interrupted. “It's the least I could do for everything he has done for me.”

I can see bad things happening if Justin does come with us. That screams ‘REBOUND’.

“And I was thinking a cruise to Hawaii,” I giggled seeing if she would response to positivity.

She cracked a smile. “I always wanted to got there,”

After a few minutes of talking about the upcoming trip, she picked up her phone. I really hope the trip will get her back to herself or as much as herself as she can.

♥Debbie's P.O.V

It's been four days since my life has been over. Aubrey won't return any of my phone calls or any of our mutual friends. I kinda knew that he didn't love me like I love him. If he did, he has a weird way of showing it. Drake was the only person I trusted and now, I don't know what to think about anything. My feelings has forsaken me to the point where I'm not sure I can return from.

The Bieber

-do you need anything?-

Me:-Not anything you can give me but thank you-

-Where are you?-

Me:-home-

-I hope you are doing well Debbie, I've been really worried.-

Me:-Yeah everybody else too. Wanna go to Hawaii?-

-Um sure when?-

Me:- sometime this week I have to get a nanny first.-

-okay, I'll check on you later.-

I tossed my phone on the nightstand and looked at Julianna. Every time I look in her face I see Drake's. But I can't really get upset because that's a piece of me in that child. I don't wanna be one of those mothers that resent their own children because they have problems with the baby daddy. If Drake wants to see Julianna, he can, in time but now I can't see bare to even look at him. He called my baby a mistake, and I don't think I can forgive him for that. After everything we been through, I thought that maybe he cared about me. I was the one that was with him even after that Makenzee bullshit.