Ch. 10 - I'm Still Fly

< Chapter 10: I'm Still Fly >

♥ Debbie's P.O.V

"This is cute!" I passed the magazine to Selena. We are looking at wedding magazine, Selena got on the first flight out here when I told here I was finally planning my wedding. It's been a few days since I been out the hospital, the doctor told me to take it easy. But I have to work because me and Justin have preformance in New York in a two weeks, and Drake doesn't know.

"Are you going to have the baby before you get married?" Selena looked at my belly through my blace tank top.

I shrugged. "I'm not sure, I need to talk to Drake about it."

"Okay Debbie, you need to practices your moves," my dance coordinator, Latoya, helped me up off the floor. I kinda forgot that I was at rehearsal.

I pushed myself off the floor. "I'm pregnant, how much dancing can I do?"

"Not alot but you have to move around a little while your singing." she stood me in front of the mic.

I groaned.

$Drake's P.O.V$

As I pulled into my mom's driveway and got out the car, I grabbed the diaperbag out the backseat.

Mom has been having Tori since Debbie's been in the hospital but she desided to keep her for a while because she misses her.

Well, I miss her now.

I walked inside and stopped in the living room. "Mom?"

"In the kitchen."

I turned around and walked in the kitchen before sitting the diaperbag on the counter. "Hey you two," I smiled and kissed mom and Tori on the cheek.

"Hey darling, how is Debbie feeling?" Mom looked at me after she wipe Tori's mouth.

I took her out of the high chair. "Good, she's out planning the wedding."

"That's wonderful, are you going to invite you father?"

I took some grapes out the fruit bowl. "I can.."

"How about Makenzee?"

I almost choked. "Hell-, I mean no, her and Debbie don't really get along.

"I know but they need to learn to get along for Tori's sake."

"Yeah but Makenzee just makes things worst everytime she comes around."

She looked at me before turning her attention back to Tori. "Aubrey, you know how to handle this situation, handle it."

Well she does have a point but she doesn't understand..These women are crazy.

♥ Debbie's P.O.V

I sat on the house with strawberries one my side of me and my tablet on the other. I'm searching different venue

to have the wedding. I picked out a dress but I might have to pick another one.

"Hey baby," Drake said as he walked in with a baby on his hip.

My eyes lit up. "Is that my big girl?!"

He sat her on the floor as she tried to crawl to me.

"Any news about the wedding?" Drake plopped on the couch beside me.

I handed him three magzines. "The color I want to have is red, black and white. I want a white dress with red string and I want red and white roses. I'm suppose to talk to a wedding planner tomorrow."

"So when is it?" he flipped through the pages.

"I'm not sure, do you want to have it before or after the baby?" I rubbed my belly.

He looked at me. "It's up to you, if you want we can set a wedding date and see which comes first. The baby or the wedding."

"This is why I love you, your so logical." I giggled. "Now help me up so I can cook dinner."

I was going to tell him about me having to go to New York, but I couldn't bring myself to it. Does that make me a bad person?

"I can cook you know. And the doctor said you need to rest." Drake walked with me as we made our way to the kitchen.

This is why I didn't tell him, I love that he cares about me and our babygirl but I do know my limits.

I looked in frigde. "So what are you going to do when I have to go to New York?"

"What?"

"Scooter wants me in New York for a performance...and I'm going." I whispered. Here comes an argurement.

"The fuck? Does he not know that your pregnant?" he pointed at my almost six months belly.

I rubbed my forehead. "Okay, I won't go."

There is no point of fussing, I am to tired to do that.

I heard him exhale deeply. "If you want to go, you can..but I want to go to."

"OMG, for real? Thank you my caramelstick!" I ran over and kissed him. "Famliy trip!"

***********

*MUST READ*

I'm happy and kind of sad.

Okay, I got my original "IASWF" back and it has over 15k so thank you everyone who has read and voted on that story and is doing the same for this one.

Also I'm writing another Drake fanfiction with a whole new storyline and its a little different from everything else I write so be on the lookout for it. (swore i was NEVER going to write one without me in it. BUT i love the concept behind it)

Okay, for the sad news.

I'm moving to a new house and I wont be able to upload for a while because I wont have internet. (cruel right????)

I'll still be writing though and will try to update when I come into contact with internet.

AND, my computer is getting fixed. (hints: the bad editing skills) so I doing this from my phone. I will clean it up when I get it back.

I love you guys for all the love and support you have given me.

LoVe YoU aLl!!!!

V.F.C

psst..don't forget to vote.

-debbiepearl