Ch. 39 - Moment 4 Life

< Chapter 39: Moment 4 Life >

*Friday, 4:38pm*

Debbie's P.O.V

"I don't know about this," Drake held my hand as we walked to the hotel lobby. "What about the kids?"

"Aubrey, the wedding is tomorrow! You acting like your leaving me." I grabbed his cheeks and pecked his lips. "And the kids are with my mom, all of them," I was referring to my nieces as well.

"But-"

I kissed him again and before handed him his overnight bag. "See you when I walk down the aisle,"

He smiled and started to walk away. "Love you,"

I giggled before running up behind him and slapping his ass. "I love you too caramelstick!"

To say I am excited for tomorrow would be an understatement, I am beyond excited. I laughed a little thinking how long it took to get to this place of contentment. After everything I been through be get her, I deserve to be able to be happy.

As I was about the to make my way back upstairs, I got a text.

Unknown Number

-If you know what's good for you, meet me outside Taco Bell in five minutes-

Me:-Who the hell are you?-

-Antonio-

Me:-What the hell do you want from me?-

-Meet me before I ruin your perfect, little wedding day-

I frozed. All I wanted to do was have my wedding with no more shit and this motherfucker got to come at me like this? Oh hell naw!

I was grateful that I have my keys in my back pocket. My car wasn't that far from the hotel so I decided to sprint to it. The sooner I find out what he wants, the better I can get him off my back.

------

"Finally, I thought your ass wouldn't show," Antoino stood against a car I assumed was his.

I stood there with my hands folded. "What do you want? I don't have time for your little games,"

"Look, I would cooperate if you don't want your little boyfriend to have another 'accident'," he did them stupid hand gestures.

When he said that, my eyebrow raised. "What do you mean accident?"

"Debbie, you're as stupid as Makenzee! Makenzee plan all of it!" he laughed evilly. "The car wreck in ATL was all her. She found me in that phone she stole from you, got me up here so I could help."

I was in disbelief, what kind a person would do that? "Why is she telling you all this?"

"It doesn't matter, get in the car or your wedding will turn into a funeral,"

"Are you crazy?"

"Oh, so you think because you with that ugly bitch ass on you arm, you somebody?" he started to walk towards me.

I backed up. "No, but-"

"You ain't shit and if you don't act right, you gonna be the next one in the hospital," he pinned me against this random jeep, my car was on the other side. "All you good for is a good nut," he pushed his self against me.

I tried to pulled away from him, but he was to strong. After I stop resisting, he relaxed so I saw an window to attack, so I headbutted him as hard as I could, watching him fall to the ground. I ran to my car, thankfully the keys were already in the ignition.